Monday, May 11, 2015

Only in Vegas!

Hi friends! I have been meaning to share some photos from my recent trip to Vegas but didn't have the chance till today...In this post, I am merely providing some "eye candy" from the Bellagio Hotel that we stayed at. So, here we go...

The entrance, ceiling and lobby of the Bellagio Hotel 
The conservatory at the Bellagio
The Asian-themed courtyard was captivating and beautiful.
I love how lush and colorful the tulips were...and that "turtle flower display" was amazing.
Inside the Bellagio, there is a Guinness World Records display--the world's largest Chocolate Fountain!
 This chocolate fountain is HUGE and TALL. Notice a person (far left) next to the chocolate fountain?

Since we were in Venice last August, we had to visit the Venetian Hotel in Vegas, of course.
The replica was pretty awesome. It's hard to imagine the "canal and buildings" are all under one roof !
 This way, it never rains in THIS Venice! And naturally, lots of high end luxury shops are conveniently located inside this gigantic Venetian city.

The interior/lobby of The Venetian.
As you can see, it is glitzy, rich and luxurious...Well, places like these are only in Vegas!
Big thanks to my hubby Dr. John for taking these awesome photos. I hope you enjoy this little "field trip" in my blog! Happy Monday!

21 comments:

Rahmat said...

Virginia, venetian in Macau is exactly the same, I can totally relate to the picture here, with the only difference I am in China! beautiful pictures!

Dawn Turley said...

What wonderful photos Virginia. Looks like it was a fabulous trip.

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous pics Virginia!

francesca said...

wow!!! I mean ... wow!!! Everything it's amazing! :)
love all those flowers and colors!! Really?! a giant chocolate fountain?! beautiful!! and what can i say about Venice?! It's amazing and magic..isn't it?! And this reproduction is exactly like ours Venice! It's fantastic!! Thank you so much for sharing these pictures Virginia!! I'm always so curious about your country! And i'm so far away..!! kisses from Italy!! :)

Happy Dance said...

Thanks for sharing these photos, Virginia! The glass looks so much like the glass sculptures by Dale Chihuly and he's one of my favorites in that field! Give Dr. John our thanks for his excellent camera work! Just amazing. Bev

Kristie Goulet said...

WOW! These are gorgeous photos, Virginia! Thank you for sharing them.

alexandra s.m. said...

Fantastic photos and collages!
Thank You Virginia!!

Cris G said...

Great photos, Virginia! It must have been a fantastic trip. Thank you for posting.

Shelly said...

Great photos! All are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Gerry said...

Virginia, looking at all the beautiful, colorful pictures I imagine you'll,be making some cards with them. You turn anything into beautiful cards.

Kara Lynne said...

Thanks for sharing! I've never been to Vegas so it was fun seeing these beautiful photos!

Lisa said...

How pretty! Love all of the tulips!

conil said...

Just love it when you post your travel pics. Dr. John is certainly and excellent photographer. Your trip must have been a blast surrounded by all this luxury.

Harriet said...

An optical road trip, my favorite kind. Virginia, you have generously taken me to places near and far that I will never "see" except via your optical road trip. Thank you....lovely surprise this morning.

Taunya Butler said...

Gorgeous pics and amazing cards you have been sharing!!! So glad you had such a beautiful time in Vegas!!! I am sorry for the lack of my commenting lately - I have been struggling and doing some soul searching about life, my faith, and my place in this world so I have not been on the computer much!! I have looked through your awesome posts with all your amazing creations today and rather than go backwards and comment on all of them I am going to start fresh!! You are amazing and I love the things you create - the cards you made with the SSS kit were just awesome!!!

Cindy C. said...

Thanks for sharing Virginia! I've been there with my girl friends a couple years ago, so I recognize the place, but wow, Dr. John takes awesome photos!!

Karen D. said...

gorgeous photos...lucky you..I would love to go there.

Carol McCready said...

Great pics. Love all those flowers.

I love going to Vegas; it never disappoints. (As long as I stay away from the slot machines.)

donna mikasa said...

Beautiful pics, Virginia (and Dr John!) The opulence of the Strip never fails to take my breath away. I hope you two had a nice "second honeymoon"! ♥

Laura B. said...

oh my goodness!!! what a gorgeous hotel!!! such beautiful photos...I'm catching up today, lol!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh I'm so glad you pointed me to these Spring photos of the Conservatory! We've been in Winter, Summer, and Fall, but never Spring. Those tulips are incredible! We always go to the Antiquarian Book Shop in the Venetian too. Did you stop by there? You and Dr. John would love it! They have everything imaginable on display ... from the Origin of Species to the Book of Mormon to Through the Looking Glass.