Friday, May 29, 2015

Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit (Take 4!)

Hello friends! What do you do when you need a quick fix to feel happy? The easiest thing for me is to just reach for my stash and find my instant joy. This June Card Kit is just the perfect one to start with. 

 This kit comes with some lovely pattern paper/journal cards. I love a challenge and this really forces me to incorporate them into my designs. Because, as you know, I am a stamper after all. So, for a change, today's card is less about stamping but more about using pattern paper and embellishments.

I used the bike image and let it be the focus of my design.
you did it! 
However, I still love using stamps...I couldn't help myself and used the rectangle banner from the stamp set to make a border (around the bike image). The other stamping/embossing I did was "SMILE" and "you did it". This card came together easily because I used Rub-Ons and stickers.  

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Ruby N said...

Your scene is adorable. I love the colors from this kit!

Hussena said...

What a beautiful card ..So love the whole scene you have created...Its so perfect !!

Carol McCready said...

Great card. Love the scene you set and those bright colors. Thank you for the inspiration.

Barb said...

An absolutely delightful card, V! Love it!

Sharon Jones said...

A very happy card, Virginia! Love these bright colors! You did it again, Sistah!

Taunya Butler said...

Delightfully cute and smile bringing card!! I LOVE it!! So happy, bright and perfectly done - I happen to love the added touches you brought to the card by stamping on it - so perfectly done!!!

Lisa said...

Now this looks like summer, what a delight!!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Wow, love what you did with this colorfull kit sofar. Can't wait to receive mine!

Charlene said...

What an adorable scene!!

SonjaK said...

Such a fun scene!