Friday, May 22, 2015

Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit

Hello friends!
It's that time of the month...I got to play with the June Card Kit.
What can I say? This card kit is all about smiles and happiness. If you spend too much time on it, you might just become giddy and silly. There is nothing better than playing with the craft supplies and have the happy music playing...for starters, I came up with two cards ( more to come!).

Here is my first take:
Smile #2
I love the pattern paper and the Smile die from this kit. The stripes in the stamp set are super fun to play with.
Here is my 2nd card:
you make me smile
I had to play with the Washi Tape and pattern paper and I even added some dies and a doily. I also applied white Pico Embellisher over the pink watercolor paper for extra interest.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Thanks for stopping by! 

16 comments:

Alanna said...

Your cards are super fun. This kit is such a happy one.

Nora N. said...

How cute are these cards? That kit looks like such a fun one!!

Barb said...

Love this kit and love both of your cards, Virginia! Fantastic designs! ♥

Cindy C. said...

Fun and happy cards, the June kit looks great!

Lisa said...

What a terrific pair! Love the fun smile die cut on the first one!

Dawn Turley said...

what lovely cards Virginia. Love the bright colours of the second one. It's so pretty

Barb Ghig said...

As always, you bring the monthly kit to life, Virginia! I love how you played with these pretty papers, washi and die cut...super sweet cards!

conil said...

Oh my gosh...these are both such happy cards. Love how you used those sentiments in your first card and love that bold yellow juxtaposed against that doily piece and washi. They both scream SUMMER!

Carol McCready said...

Great cards. So fresh & fun.
I had to pin them.

alexandra s.m. said...

Love them!
Thanks Virginia~

Nicole Parmentier said...

So much color and fun, they make me ... smile!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful cards! I'm really loving that smile die and the bright colors in this kit!

Cindy Beach said...

Oh, these are both so pretty!
I absolutely love your fun die cut elements and the doily in the second one. Unexpected and oh so fresh!

Taunya Butler said...

This looks like such an awesome kit and so full of color, fun and sun!! Your cards you have made show awesome use of color and the pattern papers!! You are amazing and I loved seeing how you used this kit!!

Maaike Uijthoven said...

love that smile die and your cards are awesome

Charlene said...

Fun designs, beautiful!!