Thursday, June 18, 2015

A Smile Maker!

Hello friends!
I am sharing a card that will make you smile....
I mean , just take a look at the colors :)
smile

I combined a few stamp sets (all from Simon Says Stamp). It all started out with the Smile Die. I had an extra one and before you know it, I just stamped the sentiment from Circle Saying and turned it into a birthday card. It was fun to use MISTI for all the colorful stamping. This is when you can select the colors and do the repeated stamping without messing up!

Lastly, I want to point out a few Craftsy Classes that are on sale right now:

Craftsy 
Vibrant Stamping--->$14.99, Laura Bassen is well-known for her colorful rainbow palette. This is a MUST class if you want to master ink-blending. 
Inventive Ink Colorful Mixed Media Effects --->$14.99, this class is a great intro/guide to Distress Inks
Fresh Techniques for Artful Layouts---> $19.99, Wilna's scrapbooking style will inspire you! 
Currently, I am taking Paige Evans' Patterned Paper Play .... and I am loving it!  

And did you know that they have FREE classes, too? You can try them out here

Well, that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Laura B. said...

yes, this made me smile:) love the colors and awesome inking!!!

Barb said...

Definitely made me smile, V! LOVE this card! ♥

Dawn Turley said...

gorgeous. Love the way you use Misti to do all the beautiful colours.

Lynn said...

Most definitely a smile maker...awesome card Virginia!

Happy Dance said...

Mission accomplished! I'm still smiling as I glance over to your sweet card and type this comment! Love the circled sentiments and the little hearts. Great colors too. The striped panel and the little sun gives it an extra little something too. Love this one! Bev

Becca Cruger said...

Oh my goodness this is so bright and happy and cheerful! LOVE that enamel sun and the concentric circles. You are such a brilliant designer!

Charlene said...

Beautiful! Love the rainbow stamping. I still haven't used my Misti!

conil said...

Now THIS is a birthday card any recipient would love to get. Love all the circles and color. Love those Craftsy classes, too.

Barb Ghig said...

I really love how you played with this die, Virginia! The fun, summery colors are amazing, and I love how you stamped the sentiment in concentric circles! Awesome card!

Shelly said...

Yep. I'm smiling! :)
LOVE this!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Makes me smile!

Lisa said...

Yes, this gave me a smile Virginia! I love the colors and your design..this is happy!!

Cindy C. said...

Oh so fun and bubbly!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh Yes! It made me smile big time!
I love it Virginia!
Thank You~

Greta said...

Thinking that smile die will be part of my next order--this is so fun, Virginia!

Taunya Butler said...

Thus card definitely made me smile!!! YOU make me smile!!