Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A Winner and a Wedding Card (with a Diamond!)

Hello friends!

First things first...the winner of the In the Mood Class over StampNation is:

#7 BloggerJackie Parkins said...
You are so clever! I love that die, too, and now I Have one more way to use it. You rock, absolutely!
Congrats, Jackie, please contact Catherine at the free class. When you do, please link up this post for Catherine.
Now, back to the regular schedule...
I am popping in to share another diamond card with "My Precious" by Winnie and Walter.
 This time I wanted to make a clean and simple wedding card.
congratulations
I pretty much used the same technique (using alcohol inks for the diamond) and added pattern paper and vellum to it. I love making square cards and I haven't made any lately. When I stamp, I think of the flow (movement) and composition...this card seems to be a good example for that.

Thanks for stopping by!



16 comments:

Nicole Parmentier said...

Lovely card!!!

Jackie Parkins said...

I was so busy looking at that gorgeous card, I almost missed my name! Thanks for choosing me and I will email Catherine right now. I can't wait to try out that class!

Happy Dance said...

Really pretty wedding card. Love those big gems on the white panel, and that center panel gem is just vibrant and lovely. Love the rich colors against the yellow base. Sweet! Bev

Keren Baker said...

Such a pretty card and a gorgeous stamp set too!

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

conil said...

That is gorgeous. What a great wedding card.

Dotty Jo x said...

Stunning! I wouldn't have had a clue how to use that set! Jo x

Karin Åkesdotter said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love it! Hugs, Karin

Leni said...

That diamond is perfect for a weddinganniversary! And the alcoholinks give it the look of real glass, thats wonderful!

Lisa said...

This is just fabulous Virginia, so fancy!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous card, Virginia - just love the colorful gem!

Nora N. said...

This is adorable!! I LOVE it!!

Christina Hor said...

Very lovely done Virginia! The diamonds are gorgeous.

Hugs - Christina

alexandra s.m. said...

Bravo to Jackie and I love your card.
The layers really do add more glamour
Thanks Virginia!

Shelly said...

This is awesome!

Taunya Butler said...

Love your stunning card - gorgeous tones and colors!! Super impressive!!