Monday, June 15, 2015

Enjoy Your Day!

Hello friends! Hope this post finds you well.
I am sharing a card that I made with a new stamp (Enamor) and die (Mason Jar). These are from the Spring release from Penny Black.

I created the jar from vellum paper using the die cut. I colored the backside of the vellum in various shades of blue to simulate water. I think it is quite effective!
enjoy your day!
The butterfly was colored with Spectrum Aqua markers and Glossy Accent was applied over it. Isn't that Diamond Border intricate? I think I will reach for it often!

Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card my Friend!
Love how you have combined Creative Dies with stamps here!
Hugs from Chi-Town~

Dawn Turley said...

So pretty Virginia. I love the way you coloured up the vellum

Lisa said...

This is such a pretty little summery card Virginia!!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Such pretty colors!

Melissa F said...

Beautiful card, love your wafercolor on vellum - stunning!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Taunya Butler said...

Well, I definitely agree with you that your jar on the vellum is EXTREMELY effective - it has so much depth and pairs so well with your lifelike looking flower!! Gorgeous border and backgrounds make this just a phenomenal card - in love with this!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

I LOVE the vellum jar! Beautiful!!!

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card design!!