Monday, June 1, 2015

Guest Designing for....CASEplorations

Hello, dear friends! 
I am super excited to share my guest design work with you. Yup, I was honored to be asked by STAMPlorations as their guest designer.
As the guest designer, I was asked to CASE my own card.
This was the card chosen to be CASED from.
on your wedding day

My take with the STAMPloration stamps:
Heartfelt Thanks
For my design, I used embossing and combined it with colored vellum. I also incorporated strings and a touch of pattern paper. I used this stamp set called "Trendy Feathers" .
All the stamps from STAMPlorations are made in the U.S. and are of great quality. They also have a Stamp Club that is very popular among avid stampers!
What do you think? Please stop by and check out STAMPplorations ...
The DT did a tremendous job CASing my design (see here).
Thank you, Maria and the team for the invite.

Lastly, please do not forget to check out the latest Virginia's View Challenge!

It's a super easy and fun! Here are the details.
Thanks for stopping by!  

18 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

Beautiful work as always! Jo x

Vicki Dutcher said...

While I didn't do justice to your beautiful CASEploations card, I did have fun playing along! You re-take is stunning~

Linda said...

Absolutely gorgeous! :)

maria f. said...

Think you already know that your wedding card is, IMHO, perfect on all counts! I would truly LOVE to know the reaction of the bride receiving it! It is such a treat to have you join us at CASEplorations. Your funky feathers with those bright bold colors is so joyful. Thanks for providing us with such wonderful inspiration.

conil said...

WOW! You should CASE your own work all the time. Those colored feathers are gorgeous on that panel. Really stunning card.

Harriet said...

Beautiful, Virginia, you have inspired me again....thanks.

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful CASE!! Love the dash of colours on the white embossed feathers!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful CASE! I love the look of embossing on vellum!

Nora N. said...

How fabulous Virginia!! I LOVE the feathers and how you colored them in the vivid colors. Great CASE of your own card!!!

Deepti said...

Both your cards are so amazingly beautiful! I love the touch of colors on white feathers :) so happy to have you Guest with us at CASEplorations :)

Lisa said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous Virginia!! Your retake is fabulous with those feathers floating about!

Clare said...

Okay, um, wow, so somehow I missed your first card, so I am super glad you got this spot with stamplorations! Both cards are so beautiful and artsy!! Love them Virginia!

alexandra s.m. said...

Congrats on the GD spot my Friend!
Love your case, so beautiful, crisp and fresh!
And great new theme by the way ;)

Julie B said...

I loved your wedding card but this is awesome too. Love the white embossing over the vellum with the flecks of colour peeping through. :)

Dawn Turley said...

Gorgeous cards Virginia.

Annette Allen said...

yay congrats on guest designing..

your cards are so totally gorgeous.. your embossing is perfect..

Taunya Butler said...

Well done, such a great job CASEing the most wonderful, talented stamper around - YOU!! I Luke what you did with the feathers and just how well the card was designed!! Just awesome!!! Hugs!!

Barb Ghig said...

My apologies for my late visit...You know I think your wedding card is stunning and your feathers on your CASE'd card are absolutely gorgeous, Virginia! I love how the vibrant colors are peeking through the white embossing...perfect with all the colorful sequins!