Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Mr. and Mrs.

Hello friends! This is my 2nd post of the day. For CAS-ual Fridays Blog feature, please see here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been having so much fun making wedding cards lately. Here is another one for today's post. This time, I used the Game Tile Letters stamp set (Simon Says Stamp) along with Winnie And Walter's "My Precious". 
 The Game Tile (Scrabble) letters are such a versatile set that I decided to gold-emboss them and add watercolors to the tiles. The diamond was a leftover piece from my previous project (inked with alcohol inks). The pattern paper was part of the wedding themed May Card Kit. I feel like I am the match-maker for marrying these stamp sets and supplies... :)
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

conil said...

Clever girl. Love that you're using color on wedding cards. So many make them neutral, including me. But this one is really lovely with those beautifully blended and that background behind them Pop that color even more.

Annette Allen said...

now that is just too awesome.. i love how you combined the two sets.. very creative

Lisa said...

Very pretty!! I do love those scrabble tile letters!!

Barb said...

So fun, Virginia! Love the combination! Beautiful wedding card! ♥

Taunya Butler said...

STUNNING and I think you have done such a FABULOUS job of bringing things together to make a top-notch card!!! Love the papers, the scrabble letters with the jewel for the O - genius, I say, JUST GENIUS!!! Love the soft watercoloring on the letters and the swirl of thread behind your jewel!! Super awesome and such a treat to see!! You are a dear and anyone would be blessed to receive something from you!! And I hope you are doing well!

Miriam Prantner said...

Just so clever! The gem for the O is perfect and I LOVE the rich colors!

Shelly said...

Ooooh, this is awesome! Love it!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Love the gold + lace + bright colors! Totally over the top and still balanced, just awesome!!

Kara Lynne said...

Wonderful wedding card, Virginia! I love the bright letter tiles and that gorgeous bling!

Barb Ghig said...

You are so creative, Virginia! I love how you placed the gem, and how you added so much beautiful color and sparkle to this card! Stunning card!