Friday, June 26, 2015

Roller Coaster Card-Take 2!

Hello friends!
Summer is all about the outdoors: camping, road trips, family vacations....and theme parks.
I am popping in for another roller coaster card. I decided to go a little wild and crazy. I purposely let the train stay in the loop...
SMILE
All the thrill seekers love the loops... and thank goodness the loops don't last long at all. The thought of them is enough to excite you from the beginning to the very end.

Lastly, I want to mention that there are a few classes over Craftsy that are on sale! If you can enroll in any paper-crafting class for $14.99, consider it a great deal.
I highly recommend Patterned Paper Play (by Paige Evans) if you are interested. The class is well-filmed and you will get lots of ideas on how to maximize the use of pattern paper. 



I hope that your day is an uplifting and fabulous one-much like a roller coaster ride.
Here is a peek from my study room window....the birdies are back!
 Last month, we had 3 baby birds from the same nest. I wonder if it's the same family? I felt like a paparazzi when I took those precious photos. As I opened the blinds, I scared the mother bird which quickly flew away and that's how I got these shots. She did come back shortly after. I dare not take any more photos ... until tomorrow.

 I will keep you updated about the growth of the baby birds :)
Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Lisa said...

I love this playful card Virginia, so CUTE!! And speaking of cute, look at those baby birds!! Glad momma came back!

Susi Kelly said...

Love this colourful card, Virginia! So "happy", just like riding a roller coaster should be!

sunshinelouisiana said...

I absolutely adore your card, Virginia...can almost feel my stomach going up! Those babies are so adorable, and yes, it most probably is the same birds returning. Most birds, when they find a good place to nest, will return year after year! Enjoy!

Kelly Szafron said...

Fantastic card, great vibrant colors. Great view from your study window, would be fun to watch them grow.

Deepti said...

I love the beautiful color combination! This card is so striking :)

Laura B. said...

love it when you go wild & crazy with roller coasters:)!! so fun! those little baby birdies.....awwww, so sweet!

conil said...

Your cheery, happy card did make me smile. Love all that color. Your so privileged to be able to see nesting birds. We have a lot of them but they're hidden in all our trees.

Loly Borda-Towery said...

Such a fun card! LOve the colorful sentiment! And thanks for sharing those awesome pics!

Happy Dance said...

This brings back trips to the amusement parks with the kids when they were younger. A couple of times a summer, oh the fun we had! What a delightful card, Virginia. Love all those bright colors and the sentiment in its rainbow of colors. Darling little babies! We've got a couple of baby bunnies playing in the yard, and they are so fun to watch as they play and grow. You literally have a 'bird's eye view,' from which to watch these little ones grow. Have a great weekend. Bev

Leni said...

Love your card! Never been in such a thing. Much too scary for me! Just today I heard of children trapped in a "achtbaan". While they were in it, it stood still, and they had to be released by a hydraulic hoist! Love the little birds, very precious, thank you for sharing.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling roller coaster card, Virginia! Love the colorful cars!! And what sweet birds - so nice of mama to build her nest where you can see them! Birds around my house build under my deck - I never see the babies :(

Nora N. said...

What a fun roller coaster card. I Love the colors you chose. What a fabulous photo of the birds too!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Great card my Friend!
I love the roller coaster die (not in RL)
Thanks for including pictures of the birdies.
It is always magical isn't it?

Miriam Prantner said...

Love those cars doing the loop de loop!

Taunya Butler said...

I totally DIG this- awesome, cool and very fun!! Love that it is so colorful!!

craftytreen said...

this is great! so colorful and I love the little cars in the loop. thanks so much for sharing it with us!