Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #322

wed-newchallenge-header 

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Favorite Technique/Products Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

Anything Goes

 We are using  Simon Says Stamp products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)

For my project, I used the new stamp "Many Thanks" and new die "Rocking Roller Coaster".
many thanks
 I know it's a bit unconventional to use the Roller Coaster Die in this. But this intricate and textured die gives this flower extra interest and depth.  If you think the Roller Coaster die is limited to making...well, roller coaster cards, then think again :)
  I incorporated a few more elements into this design: vellum, silver paper (DCWV), hand-stitching and sequins. Hope you like it!

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by! 


20 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Virginia! The flowers look so pretty and I love the sparkle.
hugs
Mandy xx

Teresa Kline said...

fun, fun design...luv the layers and embellishments. hope you have a wonderful week!

sparkle & shine *~*

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Virginia :-) the flowers are stunning and I love that you used the roller coaster die too! Brilliant idea! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Barb said...

Such a fun way to use the roller coaster die, V! Beautiful card! ♥

Jackie Parkins said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors you used on the flowers.

Lin said...

Love how you mixed that die in with these fun flowers, V! And your metallics are wonderful with the colors you chose!

conil said...

Another clever use for the this roller coaster die. Combined with those beautifully stamped flowers it reminds me of lattice. Makes the card cheerful and textural.

Piali Biswas said...

Beautiful card! I love it!!

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Gorgeous card, Virginia! And I love the mint cardstock as a base!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Nora N. said...

This is so pretty!! You are making me want those flowers and I just put in a huge order yesterday!! I LOVE that you used the roller coaster die in such an unusual way. It actually looks like the flowers are peeking out of a basket. That was my interpretation of it. This card has such lovely design.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super COOL!!

Shelly said...

Fabulous card! LOOOVE the colors!

Yoonsun Hur said...

So elegant and pretty card Virginia! Your cards are really beautiful as always!!

Gayatri said...

I love how you have used the die cut on the card. Really nice touch. Adds colour and texture. Gorgeous card, Virginia <3

Heather said...

A fabulous card Virginia, stunning colours of the pretty flowers among the 'trellis' style die !!

hugs
Heather xx

Jingle said...

Look at you being all tricky with that roller coaster die! I love it! Brilliant thinking!

DIANA L. said...

This is just a super fun card. I love the vellum and the silver ribbon is a great added bonus.
This is really great!! I love it.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Barb Ghig said...

This flower set is so fun, and it pairs perfectly with the roller coaster in the background! In fact, after seeing your card, I may have to get :) Love the sentiment, too!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous card Virginia!! Love how you used that stamp set! So pretty!

hugs...

Taunya Butler said...

Love the flowers, the details behind the sentiment, the way you did the sentiment - I basically LOVE it all!!