Friday, July 31, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog Feature

Hello friends!
Do you ever get stuck with ideas about what to do with border dies?
It's my turn to share ideas with you over CAS-ual Fridays!
one boder die, two ways

Today's post will give you some ideas as to how to use them colorfully and creatively!
My first card is a vibrant and colorful one. I created the paper with Peerless.
Lovely 

For my 2nd card, I created this softer-looking background with Gelatos.
you're wonderful
For more details and how-to, please visit CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Blog.
Here are the latest Craftsy Classes that are on sale.
(Click on the following photo and it will take you right to the classes!)

The comment feature in this post has been disabled. 
Please comment here if you wish to.
Thanks so much for stopping by!