Friday, July 3, 2015

Guest Design at The Ton AND a most amazing bird video!

Hello! Have you heard...?
 There is a new stamp company named "the ton". 
About the stamp company:

Established in January 2015, The Ton was born out of a combination of one new crafter's passion for card making, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.  Our designs are inspired by haute couture fashion and modern decor. 
Our stamps are also made in the U.S. out of high quality photopolymer to ensure crisp, clean impressions.
I am so honored to be their guest designer!
If you love fashion, couture, and flowers...anything chic and fabulous, you are going to love their stamp designs!
Take this stamp set Wild Peonies for example! 
Aren't the details amazing?
 Here is my first card with this stamp set over The Ton's blog called "The Season"

Card#2
My 2nd card.
hello
 and my 3rd card. 
Card #6
 I have the FULL details and information about these stamps in their blog.
PLEASE go (yes, I am begging--LOL) and leave me some love here!

The comment feature in this post has been disabled.
Big thanks to the owner Effie for kindly having me today as the guest designer. Do stop by The Ton and check out their Blog (The Season) ...I know I said it already. LOL

 
Edited ( this was just taken today at 10:50am):
This is the MOST AMAZING bird video that I have even taken in my entire life!

You can comment over You Tube if you wish.
I am simply in AWE.
Thanks for stopping by!