Monday, July 27, 2015

Guest Design at The Ton

Hi there!
Today is my day to share the guest design work over "the ton".
http://www.thetonstamps.com/collections/photopolymer-clear-stamps/products/peony-garden-background
I am sharing two cards using the same background stamp called " Peony Garden". This cling stamp is 6"x6" which is rather huge for a cling stamp. I love the details of the outlines and solid lines in this stamp. You can say that I had a "field day" with this one!

Here is my first card:
Card #3

My 2nd card was created in a bit of an unusual fashion. But the result was totally worth it!
DSC_0004
If you want to know how I create this card, please stop by the ton's blog!
If you think I do a good job in these guest designs, please leave me some love and let the owner Effie know, perhaps she will ask me back again.... LOL.
Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Beautiful, stunning cards - so in live with the Ton Stamps - and WOW you have showcased them with such style and flair!!! LOVE the colors, how much and vibrant they are!! Super amazing!!!

Shelly said...

Beautiful, Virginia!

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE that BG..GREAT to see you over at The TON

Harriet said...

Excellent............your colors are wonderful.

conil said...

Saw the post, loved it. Check out my comment over there.

Nora N. said...

What lovely cards!! I like that large image and that you did two totally different techniques to showcase it. Beautiful design!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are really beautiful! I have been eyeing that background stamp, it's so gorgeous and I love how you used it!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous cards, Virginia - just love the different looks with the same stamp!!

佳勻許 said...

好美的卡片,花朵的漸層色看起真的很美!

佳勻許 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn Turley said...

WOW Virginia. Well done on your guest spot. You have produced two AMAZING cards. That is a really lovely background stamp.

Carol McCready said...

Just gorgeous.

Team Clark said...

You certainly did a fantastic job with this and I will spread the love... TFS!