Monday, July 13, 2015

Guest Design over SRM Press!

Hello friends! It gives me great pleasure to share my guest design work with you today.
http://www.srm-stickers.blogspot.ca/
I was on the SRM DT for two years (2011 and 2013) and I know their products inside out. In recent months, SRM teamed up with Jane's Doodles. There are now way more choices of stamps, stickers, gift boxes, pillow cases...than ever before! 

I am going to share some photos with you and you can find out all the details/instructions over SRM Blog.
As an avid stamper, it would not be the same without sharing a card with you.

I love the Jar image from Jane’s Doodle Stamp “Life is Good”. I paired it up with an SRM doily. With some paper-piecing, this card was rather fun to create.
 
My 2nd project was to create watercolor tags. I also used “Life is Good” stamp set.
you make life sweet
These small tags are handy to have for the pillow box wrapped in doily and twines.
doily wrapped pillow box w. watercolor tags
For my 3rd project, I created two large tags. I love creating my own watercolor paper! With the chalk board markers, it’s easy to add the personal touches.
#1 (
These tags can be for food displays or gift toppers. While I was at it, I also added the SRM stitching stickers to dress up the wooden clips!
#2
I hope that you are inspired by my ideas and designs.
#3  
Can you say YUM about these fabulous SRM products
For more details about the creative process, please visit SRM Blog. 
Thank you, Susan (owner of SRM), for inviting me to be the guest designer.
You can check out SRM store here
Stamp store here
Blog here
Want to WIN the stamp I used and some SRM Sticker Stitches

Just leave a comment in the SRM Blog and you will be in the running! Good luck!
Thank you for stopping by!

12 comments:

Niki G said...

So cool Virginia! Love the watercolor tags and that awesome chalkboard marker!

Annette Allen said...

yay congrats on guest designing... love all the summer going on here... You rocked it.. :)

Shelly said...

Congrats on guesting! I just LOVE your projects!

Harriet said...

Virginia....your talent continues to grow, thanks for sharing with us this delightful card.

alexandra s.m. said...

Congrats on your GD Virginia.
Love your cards and that chalk marker is most intriguing!
I love what you've created with it!!

conil said...

YOu've been a very busy girl. Each project on this page is a joy to behold. Congrats on the Guest Design assignment.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great project all, Virginia!! Just love the jar with the doily - so sweet - and those gift tags are wonderful. Congrats on returning to SRM for a guest spot!!

Nora N. said...

What adorable cards!! Love the fun tags you created too!! Congrats on the guest spot!!

Lisa said...

Lots of summer prettiness going on here today Virginia!! Congrats on guesting!

Cindy C. said...

Very fun and sweet projects, great for the summer gatherings!! Congrats on the GD post!!

Barb Ghig said...

So many great tags and I love your card, Virginia! You have showcased these SRM products beautifully!

Taunya Butler said...

Impressive and yippee for you being a Guest Designer!! you really do ROCK!!