Saturday, July 25, 2015

Layered Stamping from the ton

Hello friends!
As you know, layered stamping is all the rage. So many stamp companies have come up with some really awesome stamps strictly for your stamping fun. 

Here is my result. It takes just 3 steps to stamp the large peonies....
Previously, I had shared this card.
Here is the card from Wild Peonies
Here is my take on this stamp. I love masking and adding details to the background.
hugs
 The details are simply amazing. It is very easy to align the peonies and leaves. There is little guess work for this. I didn't even practice before I stamped these.

By the way, if you are interested in taking online paper-crafting class, Craftsy has some sales going on. A few of them are NEW classes:
Catherine Pooler's 21 Wild Cards
Deepti's Watercolor Cards
and
Danielle Flanders Card with Dimensions is excellent in value and content (if you have not taken it yet).

(click on the photo below and it will take you right to the classes)

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Gorgeous Virginia. These layering stamps are really the amazing. You're done an awesome job with these flowers.

Dotty Jo x said...

Goodness, just look at the beautiful layering you've achieved! Jo x

Tami said...

Great Card Virginia! I'm new to The Ton Stamps and I recently ordered the Mini Wild Florals Stamp Set that is absolutely stunning. I love how you use a variety of companies stamps Virginia, thank you so much!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful! I love the bold stripe and chevron as a detail!!

Barb said...

Beautiful stamping, V! ♥

lostinpaper said...

More gorgeousness, you have really made this stamp set shine!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab layered flowers, Virginia! And I love the stitching on the border panel too!!

conil said...

So soft and feminine. Love the stitching detail...have hesitated on these because wasn't sure how easy they'd be to line up. This post helps me make my decision.

Bellule said...

So beautiful !!

Bises.

Taunya Butler said...

Beautifully done, my beautiful, wonderful friend!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful! Peonies are my very favorite flower!