Sunday, July 19, 2015

Mixing Stamps Up

Hello friends! 
Today I am playing match maker again.
I am marrying this set "Game Tile" from Simon Says Stamp
and "Heart Diamond" from the ton stamps.
 The result is this beautiful marriage. 
I do
The only fancy part about this card is the diamond (obviously).
This diamond stamp comes as 4 stamps....I know, the details are amazing.
I stamped the outline on alcohol-inked paper first. Then I stamped with Delicata for extra details. For the final touches, I added Stickles, Glossy Accent, strings and sequins.
Then let dry.

And they lived happily ever after.

13 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

gorgeous Virginia. A perfect marriage of the two stamps!

Michele Kovack said...

Match made in heaven! LOVE it!

sunshinelouisiana said...

Bravo, Virginia! Superb!
Hugs, Sistah!
Sunshine Sharon

conil said...

WOW! Sparkly and perfectly laid out. Gorgeous focal point.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Nora N. said...

I LOVE how you do this, Virginia. Maybe I am going to have to give this challenge to myself!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful blending of the two sets, love the fancy gold background!!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

This is gorgeous!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great wedding card, Virginia! Just love the diamond heart and the cute Scrabble tiles!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! That diamond heart looks amazing! I love the background paper and that bit of gold thread.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Oh wow! I love this!!!

Taunya Butler said...

**gasp** with Awe at this incredibly swoon- worthy creation. Amazingly done and I love the combination of the sets!! So in Awe of you and your magnificence!!

Chrystina Noel said...

What a great idea for a wedding card! I've been making a lot of these recently. Very cool.