Thursday, July 30, 2015

Paper Crafter's Library Feature!

 Hello friends!
I hope your day is going swimmingly well...
http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/featured-artist-designer-virginia-lu-07-30-2015/

 I was going to take it easy for my DT and assignments this summer, but when I was invited to do a guest feature over Paper Crafter's Library, I simply couldn't say "no"....LOL
Well, today is the day that I share my guest design project with you over Paper Crafter's Library. 
I am super excited, can you tell :) ?
 
close-up
I made two cards with watercolors, die and pattern paper. There will be step by step photos and how I was inspired.... I would LOVE that you stop by there and check it out!

happy birthday
Here is my 2nd card (over Flickr).
You can see my entire guest project  here over Paper Crafter's Library.

Your support and feedback are MUCH appreciated.

10 comments:

Shelly said...

Oooh, headed on over! Congrats on Guesting!

Harriet said...

Excellent card, Virginia!!!

conil said...

I've sai it before and I'll say it again, how you combine patterned paper with other mediums knocks me out.

Taunya Butler said...

You always impress me with your versatile ways of stamping and creating - you are a marvel and on top of all that - YOU are a beautiful person!!

sandie said...

Congrats on GD and gorgeous fun card. Love the use of the watercolours x

Cindy C. said...

Those sail boats are gorgeous!! Congrats on your GD assignment Virginia!!

Happy Dance said...

Congratulations! I'll pop right over and leave a little love there too! Woohoo!!!!! Bev

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Congrats on your feature, Virginia! Just adore your sailboat card! The torn paper makes a great ocean!!

Nora N. said...

Just catching up. On my way over. LOVE the sailboats. Congrats on the feature!!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your Guest Designer spot, Virginia! I'm so sorry for my late visit, but I wanted you to know how much I love your boats! And, how you paired your patterned papers on this card...it's just perfect!