Saturday, August 15, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog Feature

It is time for me to share my CAS-ual Fridays Stamp project with you.

Today's card is an inlaid diecut design with fun foam.
I think you are amazing
For details and instructions, please stop by CAS-ual Friday's Blog.

Here are a few of my previous cards using the same Fri-Dies.

 (click on the photo and it will take you to the right post)
Time to shine
 a Superman-inspired card
get your Twinkles on
 and a shiny star card
oh my stars!

Sadly, this is my LAST DT assignment with CAS-ual Fridays. It took me a long time to finally come to this decision to leave CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Design Team. Can you believe that I have been on the team (from challenge blog to Stamp team) for 4 years!? It's easy to see why I stayed on for so long. The founder/designer (the mastermind behind CAS-ual Fridays) Michele is super fun and easy to work with. I have the privilege and honor of seeing her designs and vision succeed. After much consideration, I think it is high time for the new DT members to bring that extra something to the team. Big thanks to Michele for being the best crafting boss/friend. I am so very thankful to be part of  this creative journey with Michele and the DT/ Ink Squad. With my very fond memories, I wish CAS-ual Fridays all the best in the future.

But, this is not a good bye just yet...I have one more card with CAS-ual Fridays coming in the next few days! 
Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Will you sure know how to work on diecut if this string of beautiful creations says anything! I really like the look of the inlaid dye cutting technique and someday I'll have to give that a try

Lynn said...

You have been an absolutely fabulous DT member for CAS-ual Fridays. I have no doubt you will be missed. Your creations with CFS goodies are stunning Virginia.

Greta said...

They will sorely miss you, Virginia! You make such great use of their products!

Dotty Jo x said...

They'll miss you so much! Your work is always so inspirational and beautiful, Jo x

conil said...

Boy, I'll bet they're sorry to see you go. You always bring such fresh and lovely designs using their products...just like this one with the fun foam. Darn, you're so clever.

rcwidow (Linda) said...

These are all wonderful!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

These are all wonderful!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

These are all wonderful!

Taunya Butler said...

I am all starry eyed over these wonderful creations - they are each different but they all sparkle and shine because they were created by beautiful, amazing you!!! You have done such a great job for them - I wish you luck in any endeavors you pursue!! Love and hugs to you!!!