Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #328


wed-newchallenge-header 

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)


This week the challenge is...

Tie It Up (twines/ribbons)

 We are using Paper Smooches this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)

For my project, I used the stamp set called "Kudos" and "Gift Tags".
you are beautiful
I took the smallest gift tag die and stamped the sentiment (one word on each tag). This works beautifully with the challenge! I want to emphasize the word "beautiful", so I stamped it in multi-colors. MISTI came in so handy for this little job!

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by!  


22 comments:

Team Clark said...

Love these mini tags! Great card!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Great card Virginia! Such a wonderful design!! Love it!

hugs...

Jingle said...

This is so fun, Virginia! I love the colors!

Becca Cruger said...

All those melony colors look fabulous with the hints of gold! This is so artfully arranged! Super cute card, Virginia!

Lin said...

What a fun take on the challenge, Virginia! Love your idea!

Barb said...

Such a clever way to use twine, V! Love this fun card!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Virginia :-) the tags are very cute and I love the multicoloured sentiment, absolutely fabulous! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Kara Lynne said...

Your tags are so darling and I love the bits of colorful twine! Awesome job stamping the word, "beautiful" too! Gorgeous card!

Miriam Prantner said...

I'm loving those cute little tags!

Taunya Butler said...

YOUR CARD IS BEAUTIFUL and SO ARE YOU!!! Have a sunshiny day full of smiles!!!

Deepti said...

Love those cute tags and your creative design :)

Stephanie Leykauf said...

What a creative way to incorporate twine, Virginia! I love the bright palette too :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Teresa Kline said...

now this is adorable, luv those sweet tags...hope you have a fabulous weekend Virginia!

sparkle & shine *~*

Heather said...

A fabulous card Virginia, I love the pretty tags and super details!!

hugs
Heather xx

conil said...

You're beautiful, too and you make beautiful, clever cards, to boot.

Harriet said...

A really cheerful card.

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card my friend!

Ruby N said...

Yummy colors! What a cute card <3

Gayatri said...

The mini tags are so cute, Virginia! Beautiful colours too!
Hugs!
Gayatri

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card and love the cute tags
luv
Debby

Carol McCready said...

Great card. Love all that color.

Paper Smooches said...

I LOVE this!! Will you please e-mail me at kim(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com. I have a question for you :) Kim