Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #329


wed-newchallenge-header  
Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Tie It Up Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)
This week the challenge is...

Food and/or Drink

 We are using Simon Says Stamp products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)

For my project, I used "Game Tile" and "Happy and Smiles".
ENJOY (SSS)  
For my design, I first used part of the stencil to create a subtle background. That really helps to ground the scattered images and sentiment. Once I have the sentiment "ENJOY" in place, it's easy to stamp the sun and add embellishments. I really like the set "Game Tile". You can create any clever, fun and hip sentiment with this set.  I do love Scrabble! Take a look at my blog header, isn't it obvious? Haha!

And speaking of embellishments, have you tried Virginia's View Challenge(All Things Embellished)?  This monthly challenge is also sponsored by Simon Says Stamp. I hope that you put your thinking cap on and join the fun. 

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
BTW I am having a giveaway, please check the top right side bar or click here.
Thanks for stopping by! 


23 comments:

Jingle said...

This is SO stinking cute! I love it! For reals!

Lin said...

What a fun mix, Virginia! Summer on a card for sure!

Nora N. said...

This is why I LOVE your blog. This card is fabulous!! I love all the fun things you layered onto this. Those Scrabble tiles are just fab and the cute little stickers. Such a fab card!!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is such a FUN card! Love it!

Barb said...

Such a fun card, V! Love, love, love it! ♥

Dotty Jo x said...

A-dorable! Jo x

Heather said...

A fabulous card Virginia, a great design with the gorgeous fun stickers!!

hugs
Heather xx

conil said...

Aaaw...anything with food or drink, I'm there. Love how you used those puffy stickers. Darling, cheery card.

Ida said...

This is really cute and so cheerfy. Love the bright colors and the little raised epoxy like decorations.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Virginia :-) the whole sunny design of this is fabulous and I love the colourful scrabble tiles, AWESOME :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lisa said...

Overflowing with summer cuteness Virginia!

Stephanie Leykauf said...

The scrabble tile stamps are just SO MUCH FUN! Love how you brought them to life in this colorful and adorable card :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Annette Allen said...

what a fun card.. those stickers are so cool..

Carol McCready said...

Very fun card.

Kara Lynne said...

Perfect summer card! I love those tiles, and I like how you pointed out how the background grounded the images, very true!

katie said...

This is such a cute card!

Taunya Butler said...

Whoa - this card is amazingly awesome and so, so fun!! Love the letters and those fun sprinkles from Doodlebug add so much cuteness and adorableness to this incredible creation!! Have a super fabulous day!!!

debby4000 said...

Love those scrabble letters, they're going into my basket. They work so well with those stickers.
luv
Debby

Dawn Turley said...

really fabulous Virginia. Love the shiny elements

Gayatri said...

The epoxy stickers are so cute. Colourful card, Virginia!
Hugs!
Gayatri

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Super fun card Virginia!! Great design!!

hugs...

Karen D. said...

super cute...

Ruth G said...

I love those tile letters! They are such a fun way to add a sentiment! Great colors and super cute embellishments, too! Thanks so much for sharing!