Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Feeling Inspired...

Hello friends!
I am popping in for a quickie...
I based my card loosely on the inspiration card from Amy (bottom left).
Without my further rambling, here 's my take.
thanks for everything
Basically, I created a watercolor wash paper. I used the Pretty Pink Posh Scalloped border die to create the background. On the back, I applied thin card stock to adhere everything together. I then added the foam for the extra dimensions. For the final touches, I decorated the scalloped borders with small flower sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. The sentiment is from Altenew's "Layered Lily"(see links below).
Here are my previous work with Pretty Pink Posh products.

don't forget to be awesometrue friendsyou make me smile

My daughter attended a wedding over the weekend and this was the centerpiece for her table. She got to take this gorgeous flower arrangement home! Hope that you are having a wonderful day.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

15 comments:

Tanja said...

so cute - love how you added those flower sequins

CONNIE BROOKS said...

I just love your water colored scallops on the card.very pretty. Lucky daughter, to receive the table decor....I know lots of brides are doing that so they don't go to waste. The bouquet is beautiful.

conil said...

Good that you shared this because it's beautiful. Love the watercoloring, those stitched scallops and how you layered them. Also love that gorgeous centerpiece. Wow!

Taunya Butler said...

Incredible and GORGEOUS - love scalloped borders and I love how you colored them and added beautiful sequins to them as well!! Gorgeous and really pretty!! Have a wonderful day!!
Taunya Butler
http://daisiesgirl

Nora N. said...

Oh how pretty!! I love the watercolor wash but the scalloped borders are what I like best. Beautiful card!!

Lisa said...

SO pretty Virginia!!

vinita jain said...

Gorgeous! Love these watercolor wash scalloped borders and perfect touch of flower sequins, love it!

Twenty Five Smiles said...

Love the beautiful colors!

Suchi said...

Such vibrant and cheerful cards! Love them! :)
Suchi xx

Deepti said...

Fabulous!!!!

"glow" said...

virginia... wow.. you always have such fabulous color combos and i absolutely love yor ideas... so sweet of you to always generously share your work... thanks!!

Kara Lynne said...

I love the scalloped stripes. They look like ruffles with those sweet, dainty flowers! Gorgeous flower arrangement too!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! Loving that there is some graduation in color in those scallops!

Sue said...

Lovely, lovely card! Such a beautiful watercolor washed scalloped.

Shona Chambers said...

So pretty and just a wonderful way to use the die. Those colours are delicious. Good luck!!