Monday, September 28, 2015

Gold-dipped Sentiment

Hello friends!
After I made  these two cards for You Tube video and the following hello card,
Word Dies in Two Ways!hello



I was on kick for altering sentiment with a golden touch.
This is the latest from the Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit.

All I did was to "dress up" the hello die. I used two shades of pink and then gold-embossed the bottom part.
hello-002
Pairing it up with the jar journal card (included in this kit) and SRM doily, I added gold Stickles, thread....done.
DSC_0030

Wait, I am not done...here is a square card that I gold-stamped and embossed.
hello-001
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Love the gold dipping on your hello. All the cards are simply delightful

sandie said...

adore the half gold sentiment. I keep meaning to try this but forget, lets see if the brain can remember to do this soon!

CarlavdM said...

Just watched your video Virginia...great idea..thank you for sharing.
Love the cards you made with this technique.

Nichola said...

LOVE the gold!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the gold dipped hello! This kit is so pretty, all your cards have just been stunning!

conil said...

Your certainly getting a lot of use from your kit. Both these cards look terrific. Expecially like the way your sentiment on the first card appears to have been "gilded" over the color.

alexandra s.m. said...

Not only are your cards beautiful but they're also extremely trendy and cool!
I want this kit!!!!
xx

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your gold dipping Virginia. The papers int his kit are so pretty!

Nora N. said...

How fun is this gold dipping!! These papers that you paired it with are perfect!! Such lovely cards!!

Lisa said...

OH my goodness these are so pretty!!

Deepti said...

Oh so pretty :)

Parker said...

For uncreative me, I love and appreciate that you show several various ways to use the SSS Card Kits. Heartfelt thank you.