Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #332


wed-newchallenge-header 

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

Make It Colorful

 We are using Doodlebug this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-) 


Previously, I shared this card by using only the circle parts from this Smile die.
you make me smile (Virginia's View Challenge #17)

Ever wonder what happened to the SMILE sentiment?
Well, you know me, NOTHING goes to waste!  
wishing you lots of smiles
I love it when the intricate word die does all the work for you!
If you are not into word dies, think again :)  

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by! 

22 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

How adorable!! Love what you've created here with that SMILE die!
Thanks Virginia!

Jingle said...

I love it! Way to get the most out of your dies!

Lorraine A said...

This really did make me smile :-D the whole design is fabulous! LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

This is such a fun way to brighten someone's day - who wouldn't smile when they opened this card?! And the DB papers work fantastic with it!

Susanne Vargas said...

Love both of your color- and cheerful cards!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Virginia, a gprgepis desogm amd I love all your happy colourful smiles!!

hugs
Heather xx

Becca Cruger said...

Oh to live in a world filled with colorful smiles all the time!! Your card sure will make somebody GRIN!

conil said...

So good to know I'm not the only one who saves everything. Love those colorful, happy SMILES on this card. Kind of makes my day.

Annette Allen said...

your cards just make me happy.. so full of bright pretty colors.. great designing..

vinita jain said...

Love, how beautifully you layered the circle dies, fab design in bright colors!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Receiving your card would definitely make me smile. I love that you saved all those colorful "smile" sentiments and used them so effectively in this card design. Blessings!

Lisa said...

Oh now this is cute!

Suchi said...

Amazingly cheerful and happy card! Really makes you smile... :)
Suchi xx

Gayatri said...

Amazing colours! Your card made me smile lots :) Cheerful card, Virginia!
Hugs!
Gayatri

Caryn said...

FABULOUS VIRGINA! LOVE IT!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Virginia! The colours are so pretty and I love the design
hugs
Mandy xx

Kara Lynne said...

So much fun! I love all the colors and what a wonderful center sentiment that brings them all together!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun way to use those scraps! Love the patterns!

Millie said...

Super cute & fun cards!!
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, how fun is this! I love how you played with this die...Both times! So much fabulous color, and you have really inspired me to pull out this die again, Virginia...Thanks!

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Such a happy design!! It definitely mad me SMILE :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Taunya Butler said...

These cards have definitely, absolutely, completely put a HUGE smile on my face!!! Love the way you used the bright papers on these!! Wonderful!!