Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #334

wed-newchallenge-header 

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Use A Stamp Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

Die Crazy

 We are using Wplus9 this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-) 

For my project, I used Watercolored Anemones stamp and die set. I don't usually get stamp and die combo set, but this time I decided to get it. The dies give a perfect cut to the stamped design and it really is easy to piece them together once you have them all done.

congratulations
 I created a cluster of the bouquet with the stamps and dies. I love the packaging which groups the layered flowers for easy reference. 
 I added some silver shimmer, sequins and strings for the final touch. It really is easy to put together once you have all the pieces in place.

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by! 


25 comments:

Jingle said...

Very pretty car, Virginia! Gorgeous colors!

Caryn said...

Such gorgeous colours - love these Simon inks!

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, V! ♥

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Virginia, the flowers are so pretty! I definitely need to get me this set, LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Betty Keefe said...

love your card Virginia - just bought this set - so will have to get going and use - you've inspired me!!

conil said...

All that soft femininity is stunning. This is just beautiful.

Dotty Jo x said...

So sweet and feminine, Jo x

Deepti said...

Oh so pretty! I would have never thought of using a purple flower but it looks stunning :)

Lin said...

Just lovely, Virginia! Love your beautiful colors! As I said to Jennifer, I didn't think I needed the matching dies, but I'm rethinking that decision based on both of your cards this week. Lifting the flowers adds such a nice element.

Harriet said...

Beautiful card, beautiful colors.

Cath said...

Gorgeous, Virginia!

alexandra s.m. said...

so beautiful and feminine Virginia!
Love it!!

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Beautiful design, Virginia! I love the touches of sparkle!! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous layered bouquet, Virginia!! Just love the soft colors!!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful bouquet. I love those pastel colors, they are just gorgeous!

Taunya Butler said...

I am ALWAYS SO DELIGHTED to see YOUR card on the SSS Challenge blog - your work always impresses and dazzles me!! Your use of color and flowers is just amazing to see - I enjoy your creations!!! Have a wonderful night!!!

Lisa said...

Oh, I love this Virginia, it's beautiful!!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I love this set and the color you chose are fantastic!

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia this is absolutely gorgeous my friend!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Virginia! It's so pretty, I love those flowers
hugs
Mandy xx

Laura Bassen said...

such perfection!!!!

Sue said...


Beautiful card! So soft and lovely!

Nora N. said...

Oh WOW!! This card is stunning! I really like how you stamped on the background of the card and then layered all the images over the leaves like that. Great design!

Jessica Backer said...

Gorgeous card!

Gayatri said...

Very pretty card, Virginia! The colour combination is gorgeous.
Hugs!
Gayatri