Tuesday, October 20, 2015

One Layer with a WOW Factor!

Hello friends!
I am popping in with a quick post about using this new stamp from Penny Black.
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=1083364&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2Easpx%3Fid%3D333296
This Le Fleur Rouge Cling Stamp is absolutely gorgeous!
Because I loved to have more Poinsettia for my card....I altered the look of the stamp a bit and this is the result.
Merry Everything

 With the help of MISTI, I was able to stamp in various colors--shades of red, yellow and green.  The stamping was all good...but something was still lacking. I think it needed a little something something. Yes?

For the WOW factor, I decided to add a bow!
The bow is part of this die set called Whirl Wreath
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=1083364&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2Easpx%3Fid%3D333146
I love how the DCWV Foil paper enhances the red in the entire design.
Hope this CAS card inspires you in some ways.
Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Just so beautifully coloured. Love that watercolour look that this stamp achieves

jan metcalf said...

Very pretty!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!!

Harriet said...

Lovely, Virginia, the "bow" is the icing on the cake. You managed to make the poinsettias look very real.

mimijudy1975 said...

You've achieved a beautiful look on your poinsettias .With the Misti, whatever you color looks so real. I love how you add many colors.

Kara Lynne said...

Gorgeous stamping! I love the way you used the MISTI for the various colors. Your bow is "WOW"!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Virginia, well done na dsuch pretty poinsettias!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Such a pretty card and great use of the bow as well.
Too funny because on a more personal note, I'm using the same stamp this evening ;)

Lisa said...

WOW is this ever beautiful!!!

Greta said...

Beautiful card, Virginia! I have that paper & haven't even used it yet, so thanks for the inspiration!

Jacqueline said...

Such a pretty stamp, Virgina, love how you used it!

Charlene said...

What a beautiful card!!

conil said...

AWESOME card...love this particular stamp myself. You've encouraged me to get some ink on it.

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely stunning card, Virginia! I love how you stamped the Poinsettia's and your bow is gorgeous! You always come up with really great ideas, and I love this one!

sunshinelouisiana said...

Stunning with that bow, Virginia! I love poinsettias!

Taunya Butler said...

This is so very WOW!!! Love it and it is gorgeous!!

TLady said...

WONDERFULLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)