Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #338


wed-newchallenge-header 

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the CAS Christmas Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

Color Challenge

 We are using Stampendous products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)

For my project, I created a pocket with acetate. I guess you can say this is a faux shaker card.
Happy Halloween
 This set Cling Stamp Create Fall (with Stencil) comes with many cute images. I was drawn to the cat! So I followed the colors and created a watercolor background with Peerless Colors. I framed the image with the Stitched Rectangles (SSS). The cat was colored with Spectrum Aqua Markers with water.  After adding colorful sequins, I sandwiched the images in between a piece of paper and acetate.  The sentiment is from SRM Press. I hope this gets your creative juices flowing...


As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by! 


19 comments:

Caryn said...

Hey Virginia! I love this image - great faux shaker card!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Virginia! luvin this background, you have some mad background skills....so awesome! hope you have a FAB day!

sparkle & shine *~*

Lin said...

What a happy Halloween card, Virginia! Love your take on the colors!

alexandra s.m. said...

Adorable card my Friend!
Thank You~

Harriet said...

I think your background is wonderful and I love the cat. Great Card.

conil said...

That background is really awesome. Love your take on the color challenge.

maria f. said...

A feast for the color-loving eyes!

Annette Allen said...

this cat makes me smile and that background is just fabulous.. cute card

Susan said...

Gorgeous! And that clear sentiment is perfect! :)

Daria Z. said...

This is adorable, Virginia! I love the colorful striped bg - great take on the color challenge.

donna mikasa said...

Such an awesome background--LOVE!

Suchi said...

Adorable card Virginia! :)
Suchi xx

Heather said...

A awesome card Virginia, a fabulous background with stunning colours and super details!!

hugs
Heather xx

debby4000 said...

Love the background works purrfectly for you kitten, fabulous.
luv
Debby

Kara Lynne said...

What a great cat, and I LOVE your background and sequins!

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Adorable card!! Love the vibrant background, it's so pretty!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lorraine A said...

LOVE this :-D absolutely GORGEOUS!! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my goodness, how fun and playful is this cat! I love your background and how you placed the sequins, too...Such a fabulous card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the curve of that cat! The gorgeous painting and the sprinkle of sequins so bright and fun!