Friday, November 20, 2015

Guest Designing for Penny Black!!

Hello friends!

I am super excited to share two projects with you...You see, I was invited to be featured over Penny Black Blog! I have been loving Penny Black stamps and what an honor this is to share my projects there!?  I know, I am super honored!
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=1083364&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2Easpx%3Fid%3D333298
I am sharing a card that I made with the Fall/Winter release "Berry Bevy". At first glance, what would you do with a stamp like this? 

 I love the intricate details in this stamp and it makes my stamping look effortless. You know how much I love using MISTI. But why would you need MISTI when stamping this image? Well, the good thing about MISTI is that it allows you to stamp multiple times without having to worry re-positioning your stamp. 
Greetings
The good old-fashioned stamping and Emboss Resist never fails.
I may have gone a bit crazy with the sequins...heehee!

For my 2nd project, I used the following stamp and die combo
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=1083364&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2Easpx%3Fid%3D333144

 Berry Cluster    and Berry Merry Christmas
season's Greetings

This card involves stamping, diecuting, stenciling and adding embossing paste. 
For the complete details and how-to, please visit Penny Black Blog.
I would love that you leave me a comment there!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

11 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wow stunning Virginia! I feel very inspired to ink that stamp up now!

Lin said...

Congrats, little sis! These cards are wonderful!

alexandra s.m. said...

It made me so happy to see you at PB!
Yeah! Congrats my Friend!
Your cards are breath taking beautiful!

"glow" said...

hey.... i enjoy your artistic and talented cards!!! thanks for sharing... sending smiles...

conil said...

Left my jaw over at Penny Black when I saw these to masterpieces. Honestly girl, you've got major skills. These are both gorgeous. Congrats on the Guest Design gig.

Annette Allen said...

yay for guest designing.. your cards are GORGEOUS.. awesome designing Virginia.. you do amazing things with color..

Harriet said...

Wonderful cards, Virginia, I think Penny Black stamps are excellent. Love the "old" resist....so pretty.

Lisa said...

YAY, a big congrats on guesting Virginia!! Your cards are both stunning!!

Nicole Parmentier said...

oh wow, this is so beautiful! Both cards are awesome but the first one is my favorite!!

Greta said...

As I said on the PB Blog--I adore these cards, Virginia--beautiful stamping!

Diane Bakehouse said...

Stunning cards. You just made me buy the stamps and die...