Sunday, November 8, 2015

NOEL (Another Mix-Up of Stamps and Dies)

Hello friends! 
I am sharing another house card with you. This one is super simple to create.
Again, this may seem like the unlikely trio, but if you just pick a few elements and you've got this!
NOEL
A little paper-piecing, embossing die cutting and coloring go a long way.
I have always wanted to create the sentiment with NOEL as soon as I got Game Tile stamp set. It is such a versatile set, especially for Scrabble-lovers like me.
DSC_0015
I am happy to say this card is mail-friendly.

Lastly, I want to remind you that today is the last day for entering to win $10 Gift Card to The Ton shop (details here). In case you miss seeing Dr. John's latest travel post, just click here. He just has one more post to go and would love to hear from you!
Thanks for stopping by! 

12 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

Ohhhh this is very lovely, Virginia! Love all the diecuts and stamps. Love!

Barb said...

Love this adorable, sweet card, V! ♥

Linda Stone said...

This card is so cute! I would never have thought of combining those sets. It turned out great!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

I love how this is so simple, yet very elegant!

Harriet said...

Great card, Virginia. I like clean and simple..colors are good and it's a very welcoming, warm Christmas card.

conil said...

Love how you made the Scrabble tiles look like colored wood. Can't believe how you combine stamps from different sets to make them look so cohesive. It's your talent, I know.

Bellule said...

Love your card !! So beautiful !!

Bises.

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So whimsical and sweet, Virginia - love it!!

Jacqueline said...

Love the whimsical feel this has and I also noticed the flaming yellow backdrop of your trees outside - beautiful!

alexandra s.m. said...

Not only is your card beautiful, it is also the most darling Christmas card EVAH!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is such a great combination of elements! Especially love the paper you used for the letters!