Monday, November 23, 2015

Simon Says Stamp December Card Kit (Take 3!)

Hello friends!
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=1083364&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2Easpx%3Fid%3D336855
I have more cards to share from using the December Card Kit. I say it almost very month: this kit will put you in the holiday card-making mood INSTANTLY!
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=1083364&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2Easpx%3Fid%3D336765
I love the stocking image and had to play with it. This is my result with MISTI.
I had a vision of hanging stockings on a string...I stamped the middle stocking first and then added the rest of the stockings in a semi-circular fashion.  The stockings were stamped multiple times in various shades of inks with the help of MISTI.
Christmas Wishes

The following card is an example of using "reject" pieces.. yeah, each one of the elements for this card was a reject from other cards that I made from this kit. BUT, they work so well together!!
Merry Christmas-001

This really confirms my belief...no extra piece goes wasted!  I paper-pieced the kitty's scarf with a small piece of red paper. I love the white Pico Embellisher and added the polka dots on the scarf. Yup, it's all in the details...
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.
Thanks so much for stopping by!