Thursday, November 19, 2015

Simon Says Stamp December Card Kit (Take 2!)

Hello friends!
December Card Kit
 It'd time to share more goodness from the December Card Kit. You know me, once I get started on a kit, I can. not. stop.
Gifts of Love
Here are my two recent creations. The first one is totally, completely about stamping. With my MISTI, anything is pretty possible to do.

DSC_0175
It's not perfectly masked or stamped, but I like it! I had fun doing the gradient of colors. I added the hand-stitching. Although the 3 sizes of sequins in the kit come with glue dots, I just love the look of stitching and had to add that as part of the embellishments. I used Pico Embellisher to add the white dotty details. You can skip that with a great result, but I just want to go that extra mile...LOL

 My 2nd card has an enchanting scene..
Thanks to the pattern paper that also comes with the kit, this card was so easy to create. 
Merry Christmas-002
I made an oval die cut with my Oval Spellbinders Die and then I positioned the soft deer sticker inside the oval. I added some glitter with Glossy Accent. I also stamped the background with the triangle tree stamp. It's not a shaker card, but it sure looks like one (without the acetate). Hope you are inspired!

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

oh Christmas tree... Oh Christmas tree... They are so colorful and cheerful! Love it, Virginia!
The deer shaker card is very lovely, too!
This color combo on the kit is beautiful!

Deepti said...

Oh my beautiful cards and I love the colorful trees :)

Shelly said...

Beautiful cards, Virginia!!

Cindy C. said...

Both are beautiful Virginia!! I like the faux shaker element, why not? :)

conil said...

You are most definitely into the Christmas season. Love the stamping and stitching on your first card...and those white dots. And that puffy deer is beautifully showcased on your second card. Both are lovely.

Harriet said...

Well, Virginia, your tree card is colorful and good reminder that red and green are the only colors for Christmas card and your deer is completely beautiful.

Miriam Prantner said...

I love this kit! That second card is just so sweet! I love it!

Lisa said...

These are both so pretty!

Greta said...

May have to eventually get a Misti--your cards are wonderful! Love the colorful trees & beautiful scene!

Carol McCready said...

Great cards. Love those trees.