Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #341

Hello friends! I have two posts for today. 
For Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tag, please click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wed-newchallenge-header 

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Lawn Fawn Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

Thanksgiving/Thank You

 We are using Simon Says Stamp this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)

For my project, I chose the SSS "thank you", "Stitched Rectangles" and "Stitched Leaf" dies. 

thanks
 I used the smallest sentiment to partially stamp the background. I made the diecut with DCWV Foiled Paper (copper). I then hand-stitched the leaves across with white threads. This took the most time, but it's so worth it! I stamped the circle "thanks" sentiment with Brilliance. The brown sequins completed the design nicely!


As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by!  

PS: you can scroll down to see the 12 Tags of Christmas or click here.


17 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Gor-geous design Virginia! Love the stitched stitched leaves!!! :)

Lin said...

Using the foi on your leaves to make them more dimensional was a great idea, V!! LOVE your card!

Anja said...

Oh, I truly love this card, Virginia!

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Virginia, the leaves are so pretty and I love the stitching, absolutely FABULOUS!! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Shelly said...

Ooooh, LOVE this!!

conil said...

I'm in "serious like" of this card. Those gorgeous shiny leaves on the stamped background. Very innovative and unique. The stitching really caught my eye. Perfect thank you card.

Susanne Vargas said...

Love this awesome card!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Virginia, a fabulous design and background, the stitching along the beautiful leaves are superb!!

hugs
Heather xx

Lisa said...

I love the simplicity of this Virginia, but it packs a punch too!!

Jo Nevill said...

Beautiful Virginia. I adore the foiled card you have used, must add this to my shopping list ! Super design - love it ! x

Michele Kovack said...

This is so pretty Virginia! I love the stitching through the leaves....such a great touch!

Marlena M. said...

I'm in love with those LEAVES! Wow, those are gorgeous on your beautiful card Virginia~

Miriam Prantner said...

So simple and elegant! Love those foiled leaves and the stitching!

Isabelle said...

I love everything in your card : colors, simplicity, layout and above all the stitched effect (die and sewing).
I never tried foiled paper but here it is just gorgeous.

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Stunning card!! I adore the foiled paper look!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Virginia. Love the metallic leaves, the stitching... everything... I will have to CASE this. :)

Caryn said...

This is just gorgeous - I love those stitched leaves and the colours are so pretty xxx