Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #344


wed-newchallenge-header 

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Christmas Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

Anything Goes

 We are using Altenew this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :- 

 For my design, I stamped the largest image first (the yellow flower on the right) with MISTI. I then proceeded to stamp some more flowers. Each flower has a different color scheme. 

just for you (SSS Wed. Challenge-Nov. 25) Anything Goes
How I colored the petals is kind of interesting...I used Yellow ink dauber (from Hero Arts), Pencil Crayons, Zig Markers ...I purposely left some blank space with each flower. After that, I realized that this card needed a little "drama"! I then stamped the butterfly in black and added a few black splatters. For the sentiment, I popped it up with black strings and pop dots.  I love this loosey goosey kind of look!


As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Giveaways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by! 


16 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Virginia! Love the mix of colors! ♥

Jingle said...

The colors on this are just awesome! Seriously pretty card and a great design!

Harriet said...

Whimsical card and I think your colors are wonderful.

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful and so delicate ;)

conil said...

This one needs a frame so you can hang it on a wall or prop it up in your craft area. Love the way you designed this whimsical, gorgeous card. And the black butterfly and spatters add the perfect touch of drama.

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Virginia! I love the bold colors on your flowers and the 'drama' of your black butterfly ~ Your "Loosey Goosey" thread looks amazing behind your sentiment, too!

Nicole Parmentier said...

beautiful!!!

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Love the sketchy multi-colored look of this card! So fun!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Virginia, stunning design with the wonderful colours.....I love that black butterfly!!

hugs
Heather xx

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! Love how you colored/highlighted the flowers!

Ruth G said...

Wonderful card! I love the variations of colors in the images and how bright and cheery they are! Thanks so much for sharing!

Teresa Kline said...

so petty Virginia!

hope you have a super weekend!

sparkle & shine, kindness! *~*

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Virginia, I love the colors and stamping, absolutely fabulous 😊
Luv
Lols x x x

Carol McCready said...

Very pretty. I love the blank space.

Linda Beeson said...

How in love am I in the amazing color combination you used, so unexpected.

Lin said...

I'm running late this week, little sis, but better late than never, right? Love this delicate design with the splashes of color!