Tuesday, December 15, 2015

2015 Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello friends!
I am joining the fun over Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  
Here are some details about this hop:
When: December 11 – December 18
Time: 6:00 am pacific
We’re celebrating:
December 13th: National Cocoa Day
December 15th: International Tea Day (today!!)
They also have an amazing list of Super Generous Sponsors!

For my coffee card, I used The Ton's Hug in a Mug set.
s
This set has so many cool images of yummy latte and cappuccino.
Merry Christmas
For the whipped cream images, I first embossed them in white and then I stamped them in assorted inks (light brown, khaki, dark brown and Delicata Gold). For the coffee/tea pots, I did paper-piecing with an older Christmas pattern paper from Lawn Fawn.

And as it's International Tea Day, I will also share a tea card from the Tea Party!
if all else fails, TEA
 I stamped the tea cup with two shades of pink.  I used the polka dots from the set and stamped the tea cup AND background. The silver was stamped in Delicata.

I hope that you join the fun if you have any coffee/tea sets lying around. You can create coffee/tea Holiday tags and cards. You never know, you just might win an awesome prize! 
Thanks for stopping by!

24 comments:

Sylvia said...

I love both cards, Virginia, but I love your tea party card! Thanks for sharing it on International Tea Day where people all over the world are drinking tea and hopping with us today!

Ruby N said...

Beautiful cards!!! :)

Suchi said...

Stunning cards!! :)
Suchi xx

Hetty said...

Both your cards are beautiful, coffee and tea!
Love those coffee stamps.

Lisa said...

Love seeing the Concord &9th one stamped on paper.. and your tea card is very sweet! Happy Tea Day!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love the paper piecing!

Dawn E said...

love the tea pot perspective.

Cindy C. said...

Yummy yummy cards!!!

conil said...

Outstanding...love both of these cards...wish we could have tea together (coffee for me). Wouldn't that be fun? Anyway, think you've outdone yourself this time. Both cards are beautiful...and I love the doily on the second one. Very sweet. Now I have to go over to shop at The Ton...didn't know I needed that set until you showed me. You little enabler, you.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love how the doily softens your card. Both cards are beautiful. TFS

Ann said...

Lovely cards.

Sue Reynolds said...

Both cards are great. I've seen the top of cups with cream a lot but have not seen the tea pot...love it. Doilies always dress up a card.

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous cards my Friend!!

~amy~ said...

Thanks for joining in the fun Virginia! I love both of your beautiful cards! Super love that new set by The Ton...I just received mine and can't wait to ink it up!

Helen F. said...

Fabulous cards, Virginia

Lisa said...

A lovely pair of cards Virginia!!

Happy Dance said...

Perfection on paper,Virginia! Just spending time looking at these pretty cards makes me happy; perfect way to start my morning! LOVE your first card with all its cups and pots. Beautiful colors and patterns and the aqua base is a great compliment to all those colors. SWEET tea card! Love the pinks and the hearts and the polka dots and... well, I guess you could say I love everything about it! Great cards. Love them!! Bev

Lori Kobular said...

Both cards are awesome! Love that latte art!!

Deepti said...

Awesomeness :) love ur style !

Shelly said...

These are BEAUTIFUL, Virginia!!

Barb Ghig said...

Love your whipped cream images with the coffee/tea pots, and your sparkly background is fabulous, Virginia! I also love your ombre tea cup and doily on your 2nd card...so feminine and elegant!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Love the coffee cup art and the tea card is so feminine & pretty.

Mandy LaCroix said...

These are great, Ms. Virginia! You really did that stamp set justice! I'm in love with your coffee card, too! :)

Helen Gullett said...

Both cards are fantastic!! Wow!