Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Non-Holiday Card

Hello friends!
 Aren't these Gingerbread Men ornaments LOVELY? They were sent to me by Waffle Flower Designs owner Nina and staff Debbie as part of ShareKindness campaign. I can't believe all the details in the stitching! Thank you, Nina and Debbie! They are absolutely adorable!

Are you tired of seeing holiday cards? I am popping in with a quick post about a card that I made while ago. I was experimenting with MISTI and Trumpet Song (from Penny Black)
just for you
 I used Memento Sorbet Scoops Dew Drops and Snow Cones Dew Drops for all the inking. 
It's amazing what stamps and inks can do, right?
 I know you are busy these days, so I am keeping this sweet and short.
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Susanne Vargas said...

This looks like a painting! Wunderschön!

Lin said...

What a lovely card, V! Love that pop of color from the bird, just like the cardinals I see outside just now!

Barb said...

Those gingerbread men ornaments are so adorable! Been seeing lots of post of them on Instagram and love them! Your card is so gorgeous, V!

Harriet said...

Your gingerbread people are really cute. Your card is soooooooooo beautiful. I have that stamp, but no Misti, so although it's quite a challenge I've made several lovelies using it. Your colors are so refreshing, must try more color.

Nora N. said...

This is stunning Virginia!! I LOVE the soft look of the colors. Those gingerbread people are adorable!!

conil said...

First...that card is truly lovely. Love the color choices you've made, so pretty. And those ornaments are so intricate as well as being adorable.

Charlene said...

Adorable ornaments and LOVE the card!

Barb Ghig said...

It is amazing what inks can do, but your creative hand makes this card absolutely GORGEOUS, Virginia! I love the pop of color on the bird, too...so pretty!

Dawn Turley said...

A very pretty card Virginia. You are the BOMB with the MISTI. And the little ornaments are adorable.

Happy Dance said...

Beautiful card, Virginia. Love those blues, and what a sweet little bird. Your use of PB stamps is always a treat to see. LOVE this card. And what a fun pair of gingerbread folks! Great expression on his face!! Bev

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the gorgeous colored stamping the MISTI allows! This is beautiful!