Monday, December 28, 2015

Heartfelt Thanks

Hello friends!
Can you believe that 2015 is coming to the end? I know...right? But I guess that just how it is...no one can turn back the clock! We have just returned from a little road trip from visiting my in-laws. I must admit that I really miss touching the inks and stamps! It's great to be home!

Moving forward....
I am popping in to share a card that I made a while ago. This card is kind of rustic...
You see I was trying my hands with Gesso and pattern paper.
(You can see my previous version here.)
heartfelt thanks
I started out with embossing the heart ( Heartfelt Thanks from Technique Tuesday). I then colored the small areas with color pencils. The bright pink dotty details were from Liquid Pearl. This card is almost flat!
ALERT---> this stamp is currently 50% off (see here) over Simon Says Stamp.
s
use code RSALE to get 25% off for Ranger products (see here)
The Boxing Day Sale is still going on here.

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to you for encouraging me and stopping by my blog often. Without your faithful support, I would have no visitors who appreciates what I do here.
There will be more giveaways! So, please stay tuned!
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Virginia,
I have only been following your blog for a few weeks and I'm so glad I found it. The inspiration is great. Thank you and I look forward to more great ideas like today.

Lynn said...

Love the gorgeous coloring Virginia. Beautiful!

Teresa Doyle said...

I am a huge fan of kraft & white and this is great Virginia.
Happy New Year

Annette Allen said...

so pretty I love that heart image..

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous card!!

Charlene said...

Beautiful!!! I love the gesso, patterned paper and that gorgeous heart!

Harriet said...

I like your card, Virginia. I've not tried gesso-don't think I will either. I like, very much, your pink dots.

Lisa said...

The colors are so pretty, this is delightful Virginia!!

conil said...

Whoa! The colored pencil really makes this card come alive. Looks awesome...is there gesso under the pencil colors. Especially like that it's almost flat. Really turned out beautifully.

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring on the heart, Virginia! I love how you played with Gesso along the border and the patterned papers are so pretty!

alexandra s.m. said...

Such a pretty card Virginia!
Thank You!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that coloring/embossing on kraft!