Saturday, December 26, 2015

More Heart of Roses!

Hello friends!
How was your Christmas? What can I say, family time is best!
I am spending time with in-laws and perhaps will do some post-Christmas shopping... :)
 Have you checked out Simon Says Stamp  "You Have My Heart"
collection? 
Heartfelt Thanks
Today I am sharing my 2nd card that I made with "Heart of Roses"
 You can find out the details of my first card here.
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=1083364&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2Easpx%3Fid%3D337629%26c%3D1435
Here is another version. 
heartfelt thanks
This card was super fun and easy to create. Again, I created my own colorful paper with the help of Distress Inks (Carved Pumpkin and Picked Raspberry). I then inked up the heart background with Cracked Pistachio. You can use the negative die (from the heart) to do just that. This way, it adds no bulk to your design! At the end, I adhered everything (sequin and gold strings) in place. 
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=199868&U=1083364&M=24698&urllink=
FYI: SSS is having 25% off Ranger products. Click here and use code: RSALE

Hope you are having a super fabulous day!

9 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Love the gold thread bundle:)

Nora N. said...

Oh man-that die is fabulous!! I LOVE the way you colored it up and that grid pattern at the bottom looks so cool. Beautiful card!!

conil said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the soft minty green beneath the diecut heart. Speaking of which...it's a must-have. Back to the card, also love the graphic pattern at the bottom and embellishment on the heart itself. Lovely details. Woohoo!

Rose said...

Beautiful card! Love the gorgeous colours & the way you have left part of the die in place for the roses. So pretty.

Lisa said...

Pretty card Virginia, I like the gold!!

Harriet said...

Wonderful card, Virginia, your colors are great...the die is too.

Lin said...

Another beauty with this die, V! It keeps selling out, but I'll get it one of these days.......

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, how beautiful! Your ink blending really makes this heart sing, Virginia! Such a lovely way to say 'Thank You'!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is such a pretty die! Love the colors and the bit of gold thread!