Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #349

wed-newchallenge-header 

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the "Make It Sparkle" Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

Party

 We are free to use any  products this week. Yay!

 I used a celebratory set "Happiest Birthday" from Neat and Tangles. I also turn to Letter Tile for making 2016 sentiment.  

s  
You can create ANY sentiment with this stamp and die! So versatile!

HAPPY 2016
 First, I created a colorful background with Color Shine from Heidi Swapp. By spraying 1-2 spritz of color shine on watercolor paper ( I used Canson), let it dry for a few minutes and you then got yourself a DIY paper.


s

I  did the white embossing of the confetti image from "Happiest Birthday". The "2016" was stamped on kraft card stock. I then made the die cut and assembled them with sequins and gold strings.

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
This is the LAST challenge for 2015...boy, did I have FUN!! 
Thanks for stopping by!  



18 comments:

Barb said...

Such a fun card, Virginia! Happy New Year! ♥

ashwiniraou said...

Awesome card, Virginia! Happy new year!!

maria f. said...

This is so happy! I wish you and all the Lus a very happy 2016!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! Awesome background!

Jacquie Southas said...

The Color Shine is so perfect for a New Year's card! Thanks for a wonderful year of inspiration, Virginia! I'm looking forward to seeing what you share with us in 2016.

Shelly said...

Super fun!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Virginia :-) the colours and whole design of this is fabulous! It's like a firework display right there!:-)

Wishing you a Very Happy New Year
luv
Lols x x x

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

Lin said...

I love this happy card, Virginia! The colors are so pleasing and happy! Wishinhg you and your family a happy, healthy New Year!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Fabulous design, Virginia! I love the combination of colors :)

Happy New Year!
*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Linda Kunsman said...

such a pretty festive card! Thanks for a year of wonderful projects for the Simon Says challenges. Happy new Year!

Charlene said...

Such a festive and fun card Virginia!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Fun! I love how you used the confetti from Happiest Birthday!

Caryn said...

Awesome card Virginia - I love that stamp set - must put it on my wish list!
Happy New Year to you and Yours.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous colours on the background, Virginia! Beautiful new year card. Love it.
Wishing you and your family a Healthy and Prosperous New Year 2016!
Gayatri xxx

Tricia Ann said...

I really, really, really like this card. I am going to a friend's New Year's party tomorrow, so I am going to make this card to give to her with a thank you inside. Thank YOU for your inspiration today and the past year. I hope you have a blessed 2016. <3

Mitzi said...

Gorgeous and cheery card! Great background and I really like the addition of sequins and gold string.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Virginia! I love the colours, the design, it's all so perfect, and I need those stamps lol.
Apologies for being so late popping over to you!
Happy New Year xxx