Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Back to Basics

Hello friends!
 
If you have been in stamping for a while, you probably have all the basic supplies. What are considered THE basics? Today's card is made with some simple stamp sets and dies and they are something that you can reach time and time again.When you need to create a background and patterns and customize your own sentiment....these are handy!

  Basic Stripes  
s
s
You get this....
thanks

 I love how neat and tidy with the Scrabble tiles look here.
You think I love Scrabble...yeah, just take a look at my blog banner! LOL
Thanks for stopping by!



13 comments:

Karen B. said...

Basic and beautiful!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your basics and pretty card Virginia!

Barb said...

Wow, these colors are so pretty together, V! Love this beautiful card! Awesome design with the letter tiles! ♥

Harriet said...

Love the colors Virginia. In fact, based on your recommendation, I purchased the "Stripes" stamp....love it, use it often. Another of your hints that has proved golden to me. Thank you.

Arlene said...

Love the card. I would never have seen those colors going together, but you DID IT. Beautifully done.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I really love the color choices on the lines, bold and beautiful!

Gloria Lee said...

I like this card!
So beautiful!!!

Michelle said...

Lovely, Virginia!

Shelly said...

This is fabulous!! Love your stripes and letters!

Lisa said...

PRETTY card!! It reminds me of my late mother-in-law, she loved to play scrabble!

Dotty Jo x said...

Great card, I ALWAYS loose at Scrabble to my hubby! Jo x

Brenda said...

I just love this beautiful design Virginia! And superb colours!

Laura Bassen said...

STRIPES, gorgeous STRIPES!!! I love them so much!