Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #353


wed-newchallenge-header 

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Create with Critter Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

Anything Goes

 We are using Simon Says Stamp products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)

For my project, I use a few goodies from Simon Says Stamp- Single Rose Wafer Thin Die Stitched Rectangles, Basic Stripes, and thanks Die. There are many ways of using this flower die. I chose to leave some part of the flower petals and leaves ON and let the colors come through.
thanks 
I stamped the background with Basic Stripes. The fun part was creating the flowers, obviously. I really enjoyed creating a colorful watercolor paper and made the various die cut. I love that "thanks" sentiment as it fits the theme so perfectly. Hope this card brightens your day!

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by! 


23 comments:

Karen B. said...

So realistic and very very beautiful.

Lin said...

Swooon, V, what a beauty! Just love these bright happy colors and what a wonderful mix of Simon products!

Barb said...

Love all the different products you used, V! Gorgeous card! Adding the stripes to your design was brilliant! ♥

conil said...

Luscious colored roses against the graphic striped background make for a perfectly designed card...gorgeous.

Shelly said...

Wow! Stunning, Virginia!!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a gorgeous burst of colors!
Beautiful card Virginia!

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Virginia, a lovely design with fabulous background and pretty strips.........your flowered colours are beautifully!!

hugs
Heather xx

Dotty Jo x said...

Another stunner, Virginia! You are so talented, Jo x

Anita in France said...

How beautiful, Virginia ... the variegated colour on those gorgeous blooms is just scrumptious! Hugs, Anita :)

Harriet said...

Your card is colorful and cheerful, Virginia. A sight for sore eyes on a very gray Michigan day. I also want to tell you that I made a lovely card using Altenew's "Beautiful Lady" hydrangea stamp and I am pleased with it. Also, thanks to your hint about Simon Says Basic Stripe stamp, I bought it and have used it many times. Not only do I admire your lovely cards, I read your blog and find your hints extremely useful. Thank you.

Teresa Kline said...

hello Virginia! I luv this, you are not making it easy to pass up those flower dies....teehehe...thanks for the inspiration! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Lisa said...

Vibrant and pretty!!

Annette Allen said...

pretty card Virginia.. I love those fun dies and how you added the color..

~amy~ said...

Virginia, I love this. Such pretty colors!

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Gorgeous, Virginia! Love the combination of colors!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Gayatri said...

Beautiful colours on the flowers, Virginia! I love the stripes on the background!
Gayatri xxx

Jacqueline said...

This is so beautiful Virginia!

Melissa said...

So pretty!

Laura Bassen said...

So beautiful!! LOVE those stamped stripes in the background and your watercolored flowers!

Tricia Ann said...

Your work regularly inspires me, Virginia. I love the color of the posies and those stripes behind them look just right. Simple, clean and beautiful card it is.

Caryn said...

Wow, just stunning. Love he gorgeous colours.

Jingle said...

This is beautiful! The colors are just perfection!

Claire Grantham said...

Virginia, I loved your card so much that I just tried to buy the flower dies..sadly out of stock..Your card is stunning, I love the colour combos. Cx