Friday, February 12, 2016

Create a Card and Tags with One PS Die

Hello friends!
You may have seen my latest take with One Layer for SSS Wednesday Challenge (see here). Well, I am not done ! LOL. I am popping in to share how I create one card and two tags with one single die.
s
Single Rose Wise Die (Paper Smooches )

 I came up with two colored tags. The orange tag was made with Heidi Swapp Creamsicle Mix Media Color Shine on Watercolor paper. The pink tag was made with pattern paper. The leaves are from Bazzille paper.
tags
I added black spatter for the dramatic effect and twines seem to tie it all up nicely. 
With all the left over pieces, I ended up creating a card.
you+ me

The intricate rose die cut is perfect for this CAS card. A little Rose die like this is definitely a good one to have in your stash! I had a blast playing with it!
you and me (close-up)
 Here are two other version I made with the same die previously.
*click on the photo and it will take you to the post*
wishing youhello love
BTW I thought I would link this up to the GD search just for the fun of it.
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

11 comments:

Marianne said...

Fabulous projects Virginia. I think I need that die. I'm also sure that PS will be more than happy to have you as a GD.

Lynn said...

Way to rock those dies! I love the inlaid dies on the tags. Beautiful Virginia.

Lin said...

Love your creations with this die, Virginia! Sweet!

Karen B. said...

Wow! So pretty...makes me long for spring!

Happy Dance said...

Absolutely fabulous, Virginia! Those rose dies, and the way you've watercolored them are just beautiful. Love the little splatters, sequins and thread nests too. Fantastic card and wonderful tags! Well done YOU!! Bev

jan metcalf said...

Pretty tags!

Harriet said...

I love your colors, Virginia. I am especially drawn to the white die cut with the "holes" filled in....that is so striking.

conil said...

Oh boy, you're really going to town. What you're doing with this die is amazing. So versatile. Think I'm going to have to add it to my collection. Love the tags, so sweet. The colored roses look so cool over the vellum. Awesome array of craftiness.

Lisa said...

Love the roses Virginia, these are super pretty!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful CAS tags and I love that you used both the positive and negatives!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I just love all the different ways you've used that die, Virginia! So pretty! And the bold colors are perfectly scrumptious!