Monday, February 22, 2016

Winnie & Walter Belated Birthday Bash Challenge (Take 3)

Hello friends! 
I am popping in to share a card that I made for the challenge.
 

The following is my interpretation for the Floral theme over Winnie and Walter's Birthday Challenge. I can't wait for Spring to come, this card sure gets me in the mood. Seriously, I can create floral theme all year round :)
thanks (close-up)
About this card:
~stamp the leaf images with the help of MISTI and keep them symmetrical
~color images with Spectrum color pencils
~use Washi tape as a mask, gold-emboss the bottom portion of the sentiment
~adhere diecut vellum (with Goldie Trim Cutaways)
~embellish with gold sequins and Gold Pico Embellisher
 
thanks
I think I am addicted to vellum...among many other things. Hope your week is off to a great start.
Thanks for stopping by!



12 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

beautiful Virginia. The flower is stunning

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Virginia, this is gorgeous! A great job!

Annette Allen said...

so pretty.. love what you did with the sentiment.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

hello yummy and gorgeous gold dipped diecut!!!

Karen B. said...

Simply stunning!

conil said...

Yes, I too, have a vellum obsession. What is spectaculare here is that gorgeous flower and sentiment. Simply lovely.

Harriet said...

I think you have shown great creativity using vellum. This is something I am trying to use as well. This card is striking...I think it's the gold embossing. Great.

Lisa said...

What a pretty flower and I like the gold dipped sentiment!

Miriam Prantner said...

I really love this! That bold flower, the vellum piece, the gold dipping, fantastic!

Laura Bassen said...

partially embossed die cut sentiment=you are a genius!!! this is fabulous!!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome - the partially embossed die cut and the vellum! You just shine at making flower cards!

Greta said...

Oh so pretty, Virginia! Love the 2 tone die cut!