Friday, March 11, 2016

A VIDEO!

Happy Friday :) 
I know it has been a long time since I posted a VIDEO. My Lego structure (for my video-taping) was collecting dust than I care to admit. When I saw the video challenge over Altenew, it gave me the much-needed kick in the &*# push in the last minute.
I am a little scared to post a video...alas, here we are-- I made a video!
I created a floral frame with the Altenew stamp set Wild Hibiscus and with help of MISTI.
 I can not rave enough about this stamping tool.
I am not affiliated with My Sweet Petunia (the company that invented/produce MISTI), but I do highly recommend this tool if stamping is your thing!
close-up

 I apologize that I mumbled a bit in the video as I was paying attention to my card-making..
You can also view this You Tube Video here
PS: I would appreciate a thumbs-up, of course :) 

I hope that you will get something  (whether it's behind the scene, or tips, tricks...) out of watching this video. I tried to keep it short and edited out a lot of details. But you do get the ideas behind it.
we appreciate you

I plan to continue to make more videos when my creative ideas strike!  For those who subscribe to my You Tube videos (see here), I appreciate you!
Thanks for stopping by!
edited: I deleted my link from the Altenew link-up since it is not quite up to standard.



16 comments:

Karen B. said...

You did a fine job! A beautiful card too!

Betty Keefe said...

lovely card Virginia - the touch of gold is perfect embellishment!

Lisa said...

This is lovely Virginia! And yes, the MISTI is terrific!!

Maureen Morton said...

So nice to hear your sweet voice again! You did a great job. It was your inspiration that resulted in me getting out my MISTI (which sat in the cabinet for months after purchase) and now I can't work without it. Big hugs to you and your family.

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful card and such a great video!
I want that Mistyyyyyyyy... and it all because of YOU!
Hugs~

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Great video Virginia! Isn't the MISTI a great tool for stamping?

Dawn Turley said...

Great video. Love this set and the way you used it is superb.

Teresa Doyle said...

Very pretty Virginia.

Harriet said...

Thank you for your video and lovely card. This stamp set is excellent. Your colors are excellent too. Lovely card.

conil said...

This is a sophisticated, ethereal look. The mix of colors is wonderful...perfect treatment of the sentiment.

El Ivens said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

Leah H said...

Love the video. Thanks so much sharing!

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

You did a fine job with that video, and such a pretty card, too!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Oh how pretty! I love the overlapping of colors!

Marianne said...

I really loved watching you create this card, Virginia.
And yes, I love my MISTI, too.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Laura Bassen said...

so beautiful!!!