Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Paper Smooches Guest Designer ( Week Four-LAST)

Hello friends! 
 I am into week four ( last!!) for my Paper Smooches Guest design.
March really goes by so very quickly!! My project today is focusing on featuring this awesome and versatile die I Love You

p
I used Peerless Watercolor and glitter paper to create a fun look.

card #1 (for my mother-in-law)
Happy Mother's Day
After making the die cut, I piece them together like puzzle pieces.

Card #2 (for my mom )
Mama, Happy Mother's Day

With the help of MISTI, I stamped the sentiment in colors.

I love you
This I Love You die is not just for creating Mother's Day cards....it could be uses in many ways (anniversary, Valentine's Day, Father's Day or even birthdays) to show your love.

I would love it if you can stop by over Paper Smooches to leave me some love (for the last time!!).
Thanks so much for stopping by!
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 For your next purchase over Simon Says Stamp, use code: 5CASH to get $5 off (expires April.15).