Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #361


wed-newchallenge-header 

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Cute and Cuddly Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

Come Rain or shine

 We are using Avery Elle products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-) 

 We want to see you highlighting rainy days, sunny days, or both! Show us your fabulous designs!

For my project, I first used Distress Crayons (Ranger) to create a colorful background on Canson Watercolor paper.  
I am here for you, rain or shine
Since this set of Distress Crayons is super bright, it is perfect to mix and add colors with my wet finger tips. With the Avery Elle Weather It matching stamp and dies, the project look so much more polished. This is the kind of die that are worth it (wink!).

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by!  

The winner of my surprise giveaway will be announced in my next post (Guest Design for Paper Smooches) at 3pm, Eastern Time.


11 comments:

Caryn said...

Gorgeous card Virginia - love the strip of glittery card!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Virginia, I love the multicoloured brolly and the wavy edge, the whole design is gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Tenia Nelson said...

So cool!!

Lin said...

I'm not a fan of rainy days, but your bright happy colors may make me think differently, V!

conil said...

Mixing the sequins and raindrops...brilliant. The color on the umbrella... magnificent. Just fabulous...the whole card.

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Lovely design, Virginia! Perfect for the theme! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Karen B. said...

Love the coloring on the umbrella!

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Virginia, with your card in my mind I'm not too sad we'll have April-weather soon what means: usually lots of showers here in Germany...

I wish you a happy Easter-time together with all your beloved!
Greetings from Wiebke

Jingle said...

This is very fun! I love the curvy border.

Dawn Turley said...

so very pretty Virginia.

Susi K. said...

What a beautiful sentiment you chose for your lovely card, Virginia! The Distress Crayon "pieces" look amazing!