Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #362


wed-newchallenge-header 

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Come Rain or Shine Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

Anything Goes

 We are using Ranger products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-) 

s

For my project, I am using Tim Holtz Distress Crayons (my latest obsession).

XOXO
I stamped the entire background with Distress Inks and then clear-embossed the images with the help of MISTI.  I then applied Distress Crayons over the butterflies. For embellishments, I added vellum, pattern paper and a large sequin. 

This card was made BEFORE I posted the Detailed Coloring.  If you are super intrigued about Distress Crayons, you should see my post here from yesterday. It is ALL about Detailed Coloring with Distress Crayons.

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by! 


12 comments:

Lin said...

You've really made these butterflies sing, V! Love the bright colors!, and the way you did your sentiment!

Lisa Stokes said...

love it, so beautiful!

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Virginia, the butterflies are so beautifully colourful and the bold black XOXO sentiment is perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

conil said...

Geez...this is fantastic. Love your coloring on the card...guess I'll need to crack open my crayons sooner rather than later.

Barb said...

Gorgeous butterflies, Virginia! Love that you're enjoying your new crayons! ♥

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow! Another stunning creation! I'm totally wanting these crayons now hehe!

Harriet said...

Wow, this card sings Spring, Colors....what a joy.

Karen B. said...

Another pretty creation!

alexandra s.m. said...

so fun, so vibrant!
xx

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Bright and beautiful, Virginia! I love how you incorporated the crayons to make this gorgeous palette!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Awesome splash of color! It is not possible to look at this and not feel the energy... love it!!!

maria f. said...

This is actually the card I was looking for - had to tell you how amazing your use of color is. Those butterflies jump (fly?) right off the paper. Fabulous creation!