Saturday, April 30, 2016

Color-Laying with...Gold Fish!

Hello friends! 
I am popping in to share a color-layering card.
s
This fun Goldfish (Hero Arts) set is....well, truly fun to play with.
doing the best we can...
I used the sentiment from Simple Story collection and thought it is quite fitting.
I practiced and stamped a few before I made it to my good card stock.Trying out color combo and lining up stamps are the must-things for me before I actually stamp the images on paper. And of course, I had to use MISTI for all the precision stamping and it almost never fails.
 
m

You must know that I love my MISTI by now. If you do, then you must visit me again as I have some fun stuff to come! Thanks for stopping by!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last day to use  the code---> over Simon Says Stamp, submit "REFRESH" to get $5 off !!
There are some really great sales (see here), too!

6 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Gorgeous Virginia. I looked at this set might just have to buy it.

Harriet said...

Colorful, pretty fish. I think Misti is a very good tool for layering stamps. Love the bubbles and sequins.

~amy~ said...

I love this Virginia!

conil said...

It's hard to get your hands on this stamp & die set but, after seeing your fabulous card, I will persevere. Love these fish and loooooove that sentiment.

Lisa said...

Pretty card Virginia!!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love that you used two color schemes for the fish, great card!