Monday, April 4, 2016

I Wheelie Wheelie Like You

Hello friends!
I have a fun share with you. I know I don't create cute cards as often, but once in a while, I do.

The Lawn Fawn's "Handsome Hamster Stamp/Die Combo" is perfect for this.
s

What do you do when you feel color-challenged?


 Ding--> use pattern paper when you are stumped in coloring the cute images!  By stamping on the pattern paper, you automatically add colors and details to the design. Stamp/die combo sets are perfect for this.

I love using pattern paper with cute images!
I wheelie wheelie like you
With the Simple Story pattern paper, I basically die cut a few pieces and put them together. The sentiment "wheelie wheelie"  was stamped in colors (inspired by the pattern paper) with the help of MISTI. Done.

Hope this card makes you smile. 
Thanks for stopping by!
For your next purchase over Simon Says Stamp, use code: 5CASH to get $5 off (expires April.15).

13 comments:

Nicole Parmentier said...

Supercute!!! Love all the patterns and colors!

Dawn Turley said...

Adorable Virginia. Great use of PP for your colouring!

Dotty Jo x said...

Simply adorable! Jo x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

brilliant mix-mash of colors!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cute little patterned hamsters, Virginia!!

Karen B. said...

This IS cute!!

conil said...

Brilliant, just brilliant. Using patterned paper is a stroke of genius. At it really makes your card unique and fun.

Miriam Prantner said...

So fun! What great papers you chose! Especially love the polka dot hamsters!

Harriet said...

I sure did smile, the hamsters are great. You've shared another excellent idea for using pattern paper. Thank you.

Lisa said...

Polka dot hamsters!!! Weeee, this is so cute!!

Darnell J Knauss said...

You KNOW it definitely made me smile, Virginia! Especially that you made them polka-dotted!! The whole design is FUN!! Hugs, Darnell

LauraJane:) said...

Thanks for the shopping code Virginia..just got some goodies:))
I Wheelie like your card!

Carol McCready said...

Your card is adorable.