Saturday, April 16, 2016

Saturday Spotlight with Whimsy Stamps


Hello friends!
s

 It is my absolute pleasure today to share a sneak peek of my project over Whimsy Stamps.
You can visit the Whimsy Stamps shop here.
 My dear friend Nina-Marie Trapani has designed quite a few beautiful sets for Whimsy.  I am invited to showcase the stamp set and share a few tips on my project!

It would be awesome if you can stop by Whimsy Stamps Challenge to check it out.
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.
Thank you for stopping by!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Extra extra!! For your next purchase over Simon Says Stamp, use code FLASH to get 20% off Simon Says Stamp products! Hurry, this weekend only (expires 11: 59am, April 17 Eastern Time).
 
Also, there is a link-up party over Virginia's View Challenge. Yes, I am back (sort of)! Please see details here.