Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #366


wed-newchallenge-header 

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Make it Girlie Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

Anything Goes

 We are using Stampendous products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-) 

s
For my project, I used Queen Anne's Lace Cling Stamp. This stamp has some fine outline details. It is lovely to use.

I tried to stamp it as colorful as I can with the help of MISTI.
hello (Stampendous)
To accentuate the stamped images, I added a strip of glitter and some pattern paper. I also added torn paper for the extra interest and texture. 

After my first card (which is slightly more clean and simple), I decided to do another version. I gold-embossed the image and did watercoloring with Kuretake. 
hello friend  
Somehow it reminds me the Oriental/Japanese painting. I guess that you sometimes see the gold and subtle colors in the Japanese art and painting? 

Anyways, you can definitely see the possibilities with this stamp.
 
As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by!  
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In case you are shopping over Simon Says Stamp, the code "REFRESH" ($5 off) still works!


17 comments:

Marcie Sharp said...

You + MISTI = Magic! You do so many wonderful things with your MISTI and these cards are no exception. So, so, so pretty!

Cindy C. said...

Wow wow wow both soooo beautiful!

Harriet said...

I agree, Virginia, the embossed card does resemble Japanese water colors. These cards are terrific. I like the lst very much, perhaps it's the multi colors; however, the embossed is beautiful. Those water color paints must be delightful.

Lin said...

This is such a pretty stamp, Virgina! What a treat to see 2 versions of it! Nicely done!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Gorgeous cards, love them both!

Shelly said...

These are both BEAUTIFUL!!

Heather said...

A gorgeous cards Virginia, lovely colours with super colours and fabulous colouring. I think I prefer the second with pretty embossed gold edges and super colours with colour and left intwine and sentiment!!


hugs
Heather xx

conil said...

I'm speechless. Both cards are so different but so very beautiful.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love what you did with the Queen Anne's Lace, Virginia! Especially love card 2 with the gold embossing - so elegant!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Gorgeous! I love the second card especially!

Gayatri said...

So so pretty both the cards, Virginia! I particularly love the gold embossing on the second card with watercolouring. Very trendy combo :)
Gayatri xx

Lisa said...

So many people think of Queen Anne's lace as a weed, but I think they're pretty! Love the colorful ones you've created on your cards. FABULOUS Virginia!!

Annette Allen said...

stamping pro... very pretty Virginia

Suchi said...

STUNNERS! :)
Suchi xx

Caryn said...

What stunning cards, so beautiful

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Stunning!! The antique gold emboss + color is over the top FAB!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so pretty! I especially love the second one because well, gold plus embossing makes everything better!