Thursday, April 21, 2016

Simon Says Stamp New Release-My Favorite!

Hello friends!
s
I am sharing two cute cards along with the new release over Simon Says Stamp "My Favorite". This release has so many incredibly cute and fun products

I have the pleasure of using Cuddly Crittters which comes with 6 darling images. The designs are clean and crisp--excellent for colorists or non-colorer like me!


thinking about you
I created the panel with Oval Stitched dies (Memory Box). This is another great way to stretch your basic shape dies! The sentiment was stamped with 3 colors with the help of MISTI.  Stamping the panda is the easiest thing as there is no coloring required :)

For my 2nd card, I simply stamped on felt and cut it out. You also can use the stamp and die combo set (see here). Layering this cutie over vellum and pattern paper seems like a good idea.
DSC_0107 (4)
Hope you check out the new release here. I see so many that I "need" (LOL),...do you?
Thanks for stopping by!


13 comments:

Karen B. said...

Adorable!

Carol McCready said...

Very cute cards. Love the stamp set.

Lin said...

Oh what sweet cards, Virginia! Love the bright colors!

Kara Lynne said...

These are both super adorable! I love your curved panel using oval dies, and your panda looks so cute holding the hearts!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Aw ww they are so sweet!

conil said...

Adorable.

Harriet said...

I love the bears especially the felt one. Unique idea and the vellum adds mystery.

Pam said...

Love these adorable cards!

Teresa Doyle said...

These are great Virginia.

Miriam Prantner said...

Cute cards! Especially loving the first one and all those dies you used.

Dawn Turley said...

super cute cards Virginia.

Greta said...

Great cards, Virginia! I especially love the first one & your super creative use of the oval dies!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So cute with the animals holding hearts, Virginia!!